(Intimi)dating

All right, I know I'm still quite young, but I've been on a total of maybe about... hmm... two dates, both of which I was the one to ask that person out, and one which I was dumped thirty minutes before the dance ended! I would prefer to slowly develop a relationship with a good friend. After all, I'm not very cuddly, and generally neurotic, so if I know I don't connect with that person intellectually right away, it's just a waste of my time. Not wanting to ask random strangers out isn't cowardice; it's just the way you prefer to do things!

• Like 1

Dating is hmm... hard. It is almost unnatural, well it suits some people and it can be harmless.

This brings me back to my erlier topic about falling for your friends. It would be so fine to fall for some one you know and get the same feeling back. But if the peson is a close friend, well that is potentially dangerous. So how many feelings of interest are left unsaid when afraid of loosing some dear friend?

Ideal - maybe to find love in school, sports activities, mutual friends etc. But not in the ones that are already close to you.

Dark- LOL if you remember, let me know!!!

and HJ- wish i could do that. I think i'm a little paranoid. That's just gotta be it....

Hehe. Well, just stay away from the creepers and you should be fine. Then again the normal ones sometimes end up being the creepers...maybe your paranoia is a good thing lol.

Hehe. Well, just stay away from the creepers and you should be fine. Then again the normal ones sometimes end up being the creepers...maybe your paranoia is a good thing lol.

I have a guy who comes to my work and hangs around and acts all creepy. Added to the very very rare creep i've come across online... I'd never recognise creepy in it's "normal" forms now.

I'd think i was doing well and not realise about the creepiness until too late.

yeah. Thanks, but I think i'll stick with paranoia and my stalker... :D

Dating is hmm... hard. It is almost unnatural, well it suits some people and it can be harmless.

This brings me back to my erlier topic about falling for your friends. It would be so fine to fall for some one you know and get the same feeling back. But if the peson is a close friend, well that is potentially dangerous. So how many feelings of interest are left unsaid when afraid of loosing some dear friend?

Ideal - maybe to find love in school, sports activities, mutual friends etc. But not in the ones that are already close to you.

I was crazy in love with a very close friend of mine but we could just never get the timing right. When I was gaga over him, he wasn't over me. Then later on he was, but I wasn't. Not saying we never 'went there.' We did once and I was thrilled but it still just wasn't more than that, you know?