Hi All

I received this in a email and if you are a member of AOL it should interest you

Rainbow

HOMELAND SEC. SURVEIL ALL AOL FILES

Saturday, October 15, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

by staff reports

The U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) claims America OnLine is providing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) "unlimited surveillance" of their members, according to the London-based Financial Reporter newspaper. According to a recently released DOC report, "AOL works 'closely' with the DHS to supply information on any AOL customer. It reportedly allows agents from these entities 'free and unfettered' access to AOL Hq. at Dulles, Va. for the purpose of 'watching over and keeping surveillance'

• Site Administrator

Chances are pretty good that all things passing through the net are "monitored" for certain things. Not all of it is conspiracy theory. How much? Don't know.

:nuke: Once again, Big Brother is watching. I'm glad I don't access the net via AOL.... I wonder if ALL the users of AOL know this? Wouldn't it be great if they could be notified? I think you would see AOL stock plummet! I think I'll email that link to Bill O'Rielly... he'll get a kick out of it I'm sure!

:nuke: Once again, Big Brother is watching. I'm glad I don't access the net via AOL.... I wonder if ALL the users of AOL know this? Wouldn't it be great if they could be notified? I think you would see AOL stock plummet! I think I'll email that link to Bill O'Rielly... he'll get a kick out of it I'm sure!

I email Bill O'Reilly.... hehehehe.... keep an eye out on Fox News and let me know if anyone hears anything!

:2thumbs:

I followed the link to freemarketnews to read the article, and came up with a error report. I then did a search on the site for aol and got 0 Hits.

I went back and checked the feedback section and there was one article, but had nothing to do with this post, it was about blocking of a persons website.

I've never used AOL but for some reason I've always hated them, lol...me and my brother always fight over who gets to break the CD in half then I keep the cool metal tin and put CDs in them....though lately they've gotten cheap and are using cardboard magnetic boxes or somethin <_< .