First chapter

Hello - I'm back again! I now have the first chapter to submit - (in Microsoft Works format. What are the procedures for download? Do I simply attach the chapter to a posting?

Very many thanks,

You go into GA Stories and click on My Stories. It's in the list on the left.

Fill in the fields and the cut and paste your story into the box. If it's anything like me then another box comes up and you have to paste in that. If it doesn't give you the option to paste theres a little icon on the bar above the box you paste in that says paste and will let you do it.

Once your text is in there press Save and that's it.

Your chapter won't appear automatically until you hit 100 reps. Until you get to 50 it has to be validated and 50 - 100 it goes somewhere else. Not sure how it works so look at the FAQ's. That's pinned on the top of the page when you click the GAStories tab.

I guess I should have directed you straight to the FAQ's I know Lugh will probably irritable with me for not doing that when he worked so hard on it but sometimes it's just easier to say.

Hope this gets you up and running hun

Just wanna add that you have to have 'Author' status in order to post in GA Stories. In order to do that, go to Store and 'buy' the Author status. Don't worry, it's actually free (the cost is $0). Hope this helps :)

Edited by jian_sierra