Dating

Dark Princess

Okay so there is this guy I like and He is a top, I am a bottom. We both like each other but according to me he is the man so he should ask me out... But i think he might think I should ask him out to avoid awkwardness... So my question is who asks who out?

I agree with Yang on this one. I hate these stupid games of who asks who out, making someone wait for a text or call after the first date or after you give someone your number and all that shit. It's ridiculous and it's just gonna make things complicated. Just ask him out if you both already know you like each other. Posted Image

Edited by Anya

Yeah, just ask him out. Or if he insists on being the "man" just play the stereotypical girl and demand he ask you out. When he does cross your arms, huff, say "men!" then freak out about what to wear on your first date for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I think anybody can ask the other out, depending on who get's their first (as yang said). I often get asked out. And when he doesn't ask me as fast as I'd like, I make him ask, or just outrightly ask him. No problemo.:)