Finding a story

Lisa

I'm trying to find a story called "Always". I'm not sure who wrote it. It was listed as one of the 'recent update' stories a few days ago but now that other stories have been updated, this particular story is gone from the list.

I searched forty pages of stories and didn't find it. I'm sure I missed it. I am really confused. How does GA sort all these stories? It certainly isn't by alphabetical order. Wouldn't that make sense? I had to scroll through FORTY PAGES and I missed the story!

So, being as disgusted as I am with this whole system, how are these stories sorted? By chronological order? It seems on page FORTY, the stories go back to January of 2011. But....I saw Indiana Summer there and that was just recently updated. So I guess there goes that theory.

It would be awesome if someone could fill me in on the logic of finding stories, so the next time I don't catch a story before it's wiped off the 'recent story' list, I'll know how to find it without going through FORTY PAGES of stories.

Thank you.

Lisa

• Like 1

Intune, thank you SO much! I spent Idk how long this morning scrolling thru FORTY FRIGGEN PAGES of stories! lol Now I know exactly how to do it! :)

Thank you again; you're a lifesaver! =)

• Like 1