2012 Anticipated Games

Dee

Well, I picked up Tekken 6 already and have $5 on DOA5... not sure if I'll ever actually buy it though.

The only other game I'm looking forward to is Resident Evil 6 actually. Just played the demo for Chris and Leon and... well... I dunno. I LOVE Resident Evil to death but Jesus Chris. Chris felt like a Gears of War type game and Leon's was just too dark and hard to figure out. The item and health screens are confusing and there are far too many buttons to press. I was so confused on what to do and which buttons I was suppose to use that I didn't have time to be scared.

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3 and Dragon Age 3. Another sleepless nights shall face me, but I think I better finish my story. I don't want dragons appearing on it.

Mass Effect 3 was a bit of a let-down for me, and Skyrim was a bit bleeeh (I did love the opening theme song of Skyrim: EPIC!).

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 3 and Dragon Age 3. Another sleepless nights shall face me, but I think I better finish my story. I don't want dragons appearing on it.

Mass Effect 3 was a bit of a let-down for me, and Skyrim was a bit bleeeh (I did love the opening theme song of Skyrim: EPIC!).

Mass Effect was AWESOME...until the last 20 minutes :(

Mass Effect was AWESOME...until the last 20 minutes Posted Image

I KNOW! I didn't spent a couple of years waiting for this franchise to get botched at the end. Shepard cannot die. His boyfriend is waiting back in Earth. Cross fingers for DA3 then. I'm expecting another Alistair-like character to pop-up soon.

I KNOW! I didn't spent a couple of years waiting for this franchise to get botched at the end. Shepard cannot die. His boyfriend is waiting back in Earth. Cross fingers for DA3 then. I'm expecting another Alistair-like character to pop-up soon.

They did make an extended cut for ME3 with a more detailed ending, downloaded it yesterday (its free). ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Flemeth Posted Image Lol my parties are almost always...all male xD Except for Wynne, she's awesome!

:o I love Flemeth, the crazy old goddess whatever she is bat she's fun :P

My parties are well eclectic...

they usually contian two mages (one being my character) and a theif and a warrior so whoever fits the bill of a secondary mage whether female or male is usually one of my partners...

I had Morrigan in the original game, and I might add I liked her better then Wynne... definatelly more interesting of a person on an intellectual level.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for the remake of FFXIV. I wanted to play it so bad, but I waited for it to drop in price. Then I heard it was coming out as a remake on PS3, now called A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy XIV. I have to admit I like console games better than PC (I can't multitask with buttons unless they're on a controller. The whole ASWD thing drives me nuts.)

Also from Square-Enix, I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I just hope it doesn't ruin the series.

Definitely, AC3, as well. Replayed AC just a few weeks ago. Love the series.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the remake of FFXIV. I wanted to play it so bad, but I waited for it to drop in price. Then I heard it was coming out as a remake on PS3, now called A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy XIV. I have to admit I like console games better than PC (I can't multitask with buttons unless they're on a controller. The whole ASWD thing drives me nuts.)

Also from Square-Enix, I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I just hope it doesn't ruin the series.

Definitely, AC3, as well. Replayed AC just a few weeks ago. Love the series.

You play FFXIV? I'm on the Sargartanas server named Teddy Maximoff!

My LS and me made a photo shoot of Dalamud last night. The last save will be on november 1st, and not many of us will be online past that.

Posted Image

That's my lalafell doing a /lookout emote. :)

You play FFXIV? I'm on the Sargartanas server named Teddy Maximoff!

Haha, no, not yet. I never actually went to buy it. I figured I'd wait for the PS3 release. From your pic though it looks so much fun! I would love to be able to customize my character to look so cool :D

They actually recently upoaded a youtube video on the detailed character customization for FFXIV:ARR.

This is from the alpha, so nothing is really set in stone. But looks awesome-nontheless.

I was also very happy to find that there were so many linkshells (groups/guild equivalent in FFXI and FFXIV) have a zero-tolerance of discrimination of any kind.

Homophobia is otherwise a big problem in the gaming community.

Edited by Maximoff

• 2 weeks later...

It's planned to come out around the same time as the new 2.0 is open to everyone - at the start of next year.

http://imgur.com/a/sjIgz

Has new images of the new world and new graphics engine. Please take a look, clearly was taken by a heterosexual male as well, there's a lot of close ups on cleavages and panties of the Mi'qotes (cat races)