Formula One Racing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first started watching F1, I became a Lewis Hamilton fan because, well....

Posted Image

:P

But in seriousness, I enjoy watching Formula 1 much more then NASCAR. Theres a lot more class and strategy in F1, where it seems in NASCAR its a bunch of retarded rednecks driving around in a circle because their too stupid to do anything else. :P

It seems in NASCAR its a bunch of retarded rednecks driving around in a circle because their too stupid to do anything else. Posted Image

LOL

I got a good chuckle when I read that!!!

Yeah I got to be honest, I do like the challenge of a F1 race. Plus the factor of the cost of it. Each time they smash up a car, they've just written off some ridiculous amount of money. I always remember the Belgian GP in 1998 when 14 cars crashed on the second bend. After several more accidents throughout the race, only six cars managed to stagger over the finish line, Damon Hill gratefully accepting the win! Now that's what makes F1 exciting! :D