Houdinii

Kiltie69

• 2 weeks later...

Gads - I've been so busy lately I totally missed this - I feel cheated, like I didn't get a chance to be scared shitless for you.

Seriously, it's great news you're on the upswing, keep it up. and if you weren't still a tad under the weather I'm smack your head for thinking you weren't so welcome. Some people just don't realize how much people appreciate them . <_<

:D

I had to end with a smile - figured you'd need it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I did a bit of nostalgic reading of old posts, and almost caught a tear in my eyes. Gotta say folks, ya'll are awesome. To have perfect strangers from around the world send best wishes reaffirms that the world isn't nearly as bad as I imagine. As an update, I'm officially in remission, and got over the hard part. Now I just need to stay healthy, and I'm good :D But seriously, thanks for the wishes, they worked. You guys are awesome....

Glad to hear that you're doing better. In some ways, everyone here feels like an outsider, since their are still so many people that are doing their best to dehumanize the LGBT community. That's why it's important that we stick together and do what we can for each other. I'm glad that you found comfort in this.

• Like 1