Christian Bale Visits Colorado Shooting Victims

methodwriter85

Christian Bale Visits Shooting Victims

I thought this was a pretty neat story. Yeah, Christian Bale was the guy who went on an ugly rant on the set of Terminator Salvation. But he's also a guy who took the time out of what was obviously a busy schedule to comfort the fans who went to see his movie and got struck by bullets instead. I'm really impressed by him now. People may always point at the Terminator rant, but I hope they'll always point to this act, as well.

Edited by methodwriter85

Good for him b^_^ He's always been a great actor but it's nice to see that he's a good person too.

And people WAY overreacted to the Terminator thing. He was pissed and stressed and he took it out on the wrong guy. Everyone's done it. He apologized afterwards. Hell, even in the rant he went out of his way to say the guy he was yelling at was a nice guy he just never wanted to work with him again. It was nowhere NEAR as bad as Alec Baldwin calling his daughter a disgusting cow, yet no one ever brings that up anymore.