Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson

Mark Arbour

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did Miami Cut him too soon, or should they have waited to see how this incident played out.

• They made the right call. The guy's a douche bag.
    • They should have given him a chance to explain things, and to see how he did.

I think he's already been given too much benefit of the doubt and it's time for him to realize that he's not the center of the universe, capable of doing whatever the hell he wants.

He's turned into a bit of a joke. His name was already bigger than his talent, then he went and changed it - again. He needed to learn how to toe the line and fall into step with the team he is on and not the media/off the field antics.

I agree Ochocinco is just what his previous name says about him, he's a sideshow who wants his face in the spotlight and the cameras. But, I dont agree with the fact that the team cut him, granted i dont know exactly how the situation played out between him and his wife who by the way is Evelyn Lozada from VH1's Basketball Wives, which gives me hence to say that this is all on him after seeing some of her actions on reality tv.

I think he's a good guy who got himself mixed up in a bad situation and I hope he gets it together and remember what he learned up in New England last year and translate that to an outstanding year on a great team!

It's the pre-season. You get cut for eating with the wrong fork.

If super-doofus couldn't keep his shit together in the pre-season, the coaches had zero confidence that he could or would when it really counts.

Had it been some one else, maybe they would have cut him some slack.

But not Chad Johnson aka loco pringa who has been a dick and a diva everywhere he has been.

Guest CRayD11

Unacceptable, true. BUT maybe he deserves the same second chance Roethlisberger got.

Or was it a third chance..?