Choice of Games

Cyhort

choiceofgames.com

Anyone else ever hear of these guys? They make text based games that are kinda like choose your own adventure books, but they have stats and you can make your own character and depending on what type of character you make you might have some choices blocked or opened up for you or you might not be able to get certain endings, so the replayability is pretty high even though most of the games only take about 3 or so hours to get through. The best part? The games are extremely gay friendly and every game I've played so far lets you choose whether or not your character is gay or straight and has corresponding romances. Some of them aren't well written, but it's still always awesome to have the option.

They also let anyone make their own games using their programming language and even sell some of the user made games on their site. If you're at all into text based games, you should at least check it out. The games are cheap too, and some of the older ones are free on the Google Play store if you don't mind an ad at the bottom.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's pretty cool. I was a huge fan of choose your own adventure books when I was a kid, and I love RPGs, so I'll definitely have to check that out.