new Batman Ben Affleck n man of steel

hh5

I prefer this version of a Superman-Batman movie. What do you think are my chances of getting it?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

• Like 2

Batman is like a trickster ... no super powers ... no match for Superman unless he's super cunning ...

but which one is supercumming? we'll have little bats ... no ... rebirth of bieber Robin!!

batman_vs_superman.jpg

Batman vs. Superman writer reveals who he thinks would win in a fight

As the man writing the upcoming DC sequel Batman vs. Superman, David Goyer is uniquely qualified to chime in on who’d win in a brawl. So, what’s his take on the face off?

In a recent interview, the Man of Steel writer opened up on the constant fan debate over who would win in a brawl between Batman and Superman. Of course, that fight did take place in the acclaimed comic arc The Dark Knight Returns that they're loosely basing the movie on (though Batman had some nice tricks and a little help).

So, what does Goyer think? Logically, he says Superman has the advantage because of his super-strength. But, he didn’t want to give up much more for fear it’ll spoil his upcoming 2015 blockbuster.

Here’s what he had to say, via The Hollywood Reporter:

"Most comic-book purists would say Batman because he’s the ultimate strategist, even though it makes no sense whatsoever. If Superman just flicked his finger, Batman would be done for... I don’t know, you’ll have to watch the film in a year and a half or whatnot, when it comes out, to see what happens.”

Goyer makes some good points, but most purists would agree — Batman’s brain would outmatch Superman’s superpowers. What do you think? How would you like this to play out on the big screen?

Batman is like a trickster ... no super powers ... no match for Superman unless he's super cunning ...

but which one is supercumming?

I can hardly believe you wrote that but maybe your answer to who is on top is here.

• Like 1

is that a clue to saying ben afflecks bat dog is going to be super crunched unless he's using bat condom lased with green kryptonite gel

aren't super heroes versatile??

I can hardly believe you wrote that but maybe your answer to who is on top is here.

Edited by hh5

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...