[Topher_Lydon] The Falcon Banner

Guest RACECAR

It's an adventurous, romantic, comedic, space war epic! It is chocked full of action, funny as hell, and at times, it even wrenches your heart. It is an example of how no matter what happens to society, humans will always have passion, will always fight, and will always find room for some romance in the midst of great responsibility during hellish times. These characters can empower us, makes us laugh, and touch our hearts. Their journey will be long and I think that there will be great sacrifices, but with the leadership of Darien Taine, it looks like Earth will be liberated and there will once again be unity and justice in the universe.

• 2 weeks later...
Adenture story, or romance.

Space Opera or War Epic.

It's been discussed across the net, but I'd like to grab some feed back on the first of the three. Get some ideas what you enjoyed about it, and what made it special.

WHAT MAKES YOU MAD?

....stops gagging at that other response....

I think at the heart of the story it's a romance, but that is not the main plot which makes it by defualt an adventure story (according to the romance writer's guild people). In the choice between space opera or war epic.... definatly space opera. There is too much going on for it to be a war epic, including the fact that the main plot isn't focused on the war (individual battles and the like) nearly constantly.

As for what makes me mad... more on that later

• 2 weeks later...