Richard Attenborough & Lauren Bacall Dead

Celethiel

Richard Attenborough who a lot of people of my generation remember as the quirky owner of Jurassic Park, who spared no expense even on icecream died on the 24th. He was 90.

http://news.yahoo.com/actor-director-richard-attenborough-dies-90-212939590.html

on another note Another Famous Person the older generations may have known also died, but was not covered as much.

Lauren Bacall on the 12th. Wife of Humphry Bogart, and Jason Robards and mother of 2 children by Bogart, Stephen Bogart a Producer and Leslie Bogart, a yoga instructor...and one with Jason Robards, Sam Robards, an actor..  I remember her mostly for her costaring rolls with John Wayne in Blood Alley, and The Shootist, and with Rock Hudson in Written on the Wind. She was 89.

She left a sizable sum to take care of her dog.... which is how i found out about this.

• Like 1