2014 football season

bhsgrad08

Who would think the Cincinnati Bengals being 3-0? That is like finding a 20 dollar bill in an old pair of jeans you wore last year. It is rare but it does happen. I predict that the Bengals will do good until 6th week of the season. over all I say they get to the playoffs but as always the come up short. 

Stranger things have happened.  I seem to vividly recall the 1999 RAMS and a little known quarterback named Kurt Warner who came in after the starting quarterback (Trent Green) had a season ending injury going on to accomplish great things. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still wondering how the Saints managed to blow that game against the Lions last week. :P Or for that matter, how the Lions managed to more-or-less repeat that kind of win against the Falcons today. Speaking of whom, not-so-Hotlanta managed to repeat the, erm...feat, that Tennessee did a few weeks ago: Going into halftime with a good lead only to not score a single point the rest of the game, and lose by a single point.

Watching this Patriots game today is nothing short of hilarious. :gikkle: Then switch it to CBS for the Seahawks and Panthers and it's almost like...score? What score? :P

Edited by MJ85

• 2 weeks later...

Good news: The Lions beat the Dolphins today. :D

Bad news: They'll be spending the next two weeks traveling to quite possibly the two best teams in the league right now. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Bad news: The Saints cornerbacks couldn't cover an old lady on a walker.

Good news: Mississippi State is going to the Peach Bowl.

Just remember to be humble and enjoy the moment:
Fate is fickle and Murphy’s law we all fear,
Titans fall and Giants have feet of clay,
And all of our teams could suck next year.

• 1 month later...
Guest bisportsman

Looking forward to the NFC and AFC championship games tomorrow. Being a Packers fan I sure hope they can beat Seattle! Not liking the Patriots, at all, I'm hoping Indy can beat them and we have a Green Bay/Indianapolis super bowl!

I get to watch my Patriots play in their 6th Super Bowl in 15 years. Not bad. :D Also, Bellichick became the winningest post-season head coach in NFL history with his AFC Championship victory last night. Every other fan may hate the guy, but thats only because they are jealous and wish they had a guy as smart as him as their head coach.