The Genie, The Irishman, And The Lesbians Bible

Thank you, for clicking on this link.

This Novel is in DIRE NEED of Beta readers for the 100 000 word book, for which there is a downloadable summary below, along with the first five pages. If it grabs you, email me and I'll forward my entire pedigree as well as a copy of the completed book within 24 hours.

I'm new to this site and sincerely hope that I have uploaded this in the correct section.

Live a little, and read this genre-defying work for the Gay and Lesbian (and even hetero) communities. If you do I'll know you're a Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans-gendered, Queer or heterosexual hippie! I find that cool.

Hoping to hear from you, either on the summary, or the full work.

Kind Regards

Jon Harris

The_Genie-The_Irishman-and_The_Lesbians_Bible___Overview.docx

• Site Administrator

I'm new to this site and sincerely hope that I have uploaded this in the correct section.

It was in the wrong place, but I appreciate that the site is large and it can be a challenge to work out where it's supposed to go. I've moved it for you :) Best of luck!