2016: Remembering The Passing

Well this is a memorable year for me, both my maternal grandfather in May and grandmother (she died last week) have passed away.

We also lost some great actors: Anton Yelchin of my generation :( and my favorite candy man Willy Wonka aka Gene Wilder.

Today, we also lost one of the greatest inventors of modern world history, who created a culinary dish that has brough a smile to many around the world:

The creator of General Tso Chicken has died at 98

2016 really sucks, but we should remember all those we have lost this year.

Edited by W_L
  • Like 2

I am eternally thankful not to have lost anyone in my personal life this year, especially with the passing of so many great actors/musicians/radio personalities (Terry Wogan will mean next to nothing to you guys on the other side of the ocean, but I grew up hearing the man every single weekday since before I can remember).

On the other hand, there are lots of good people still here, and whilst a dead man's name is still spoken, he is not really gone. 2016 wasn't all bad.

• Like 2