Possible cure for both Cancer and HIV

• Site Administrator

I know there is always a new promise for finding a cure for cancer or other killing diseases, but seldom have I seen a promise to possible stop and cure both cancer and HIV. Also other diseases like Zika too.

I appears this university PhD student in Canada in working with university and government labs, has possibly done that. Stopping the disease from the molecular DNA level preventing it from metastasizing and spreading.

I really hope this isn't another false hope. The one thing that is heartening is the research is being done on the academic, government level and not through private industry. Conspiracy theorists might not be able to win this one ;)

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I certainly hope we get there.  And I hope we don't do something that causes the Zombie Apocalypse in the process.  Like "I am Legend"  or "Walking Dead" or such things.

• Like 2