TES5: Skyrim, PC

I recently found out a copy of Skyrim for my laptop, and also found that my motion sickness issue with FP games is nill with it too. So, I've been having a killer time playing this game. Then I was introduced to the realm of Mods for the PC version.

So, for those that have Skyrimmed on the PC, what's your favorite mod?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I've only Skyrim'd on console.  About 120 hours to date. lol. (though not recently)

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Heh, just noticed this thread. We've already talked about this a bit in the DiC, but my favourites are Interesting NPCs, Frostfall, Campfire, iNeeds, and Convenient Horses.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:21 PM, Myr said:

I've only Skyrim'd on console.  About 120 hours to date. lol. (though not recently)

Heh, I've probably put in over 3000 hours in Skyrim and Skyrim SE by now. It's my favourite game in the history of ever.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
22 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I've probably put in over 3000 hours in Skyrim and Skyrim SE by now

Well, I used to be an adventurer but then I took an arrow in the knee.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
22 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

By the way, if you ever want to get back into it, Skyrim Special Edition has mods on the XBox, too

I know... I got it.  looks gorgeous in 4k on my Xbox One X.  It's just a time thing

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Myr said:

I know... I got it.  looks gorgeous in 4k on my Xbox One X.  It's just a time thing

Looks really great on my PC as well, and I have a few texture mods, plus SMIM, which overhauls a lot of the graphics to improve 3D models for things like ropes, signs, barrels, furniture, braziers, rocks and ice, and so on, as well as turning some previously 2D objects into 3D, such as certain chains. It's gorgeous.