Chatroom visit this Saturday! :P

pJ4PDdq.jpg

Just a quick note to let you guys know that I'm going to visit the 'Hot Tub' chatroom this coming Saturday around 9 PM (EST) to say hello to everybody and talk in real time for a little while! So, if you want to drop by and party with us, feel free! Everybody is invited!

Take a break from the rest of the world! No pain and sob stories and arguments and stress and all that stuff. Just come on in and have some fun for a few hours! Cool?

Hope to see you there! Love you lots! And stay beautiful! :D

I am still going to the chatroom in a half hour! It'll be good to see you guys! And maybe I'll meet some new visitors too, which is always fun! I'm sending out emails right now, but I'll talk to you soon!

Cheers! :D 

(If you want to know how to get there, Matt was nice enough to give a brief little 4 step instruction manual! You can do it in like five minutes, tops! You can check it out at https://www.voy.com/15900/96684.html 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..