Pause...

I want you guys to hang in there with me for a few days, as there are some glitches and a touch of weirdness going on behind the scenes that I need to fix up in a major way, right now. NOT long!!! But there is something going on with Amazon, with the site, with Smashwords...I'm just going to take a few days to work through this series of entanglements so everything can be in sync as the new posts get released.

Not the new stuff though! Hehehe! "Savage Moon" and the newer ebooks look great! But I've got to go in and fix up some of the older titles' format and get them perfect. And Smashwords needs to be updated because they changed the rules on me. Wattpad has to be straightened out. I've got to get Imagine together. All of these things are slowing me down, so give me a fe days to fix it, and we'll pick back up right where we left off. K?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have to go to bed and get some sleep...because...'human'. :P

And I'm exhausted. And Smashwords is a serious pain in my ASS!!!! Arrrrghhhh! Why the fuck are they so difficult? But I'm trying. And I've worked out a bunch of the issues that I had hindering me lately over the past day or two...and I hope to be done tomorrow. Wish me luck. 

I just wanna post and promote my stories, you know? WTF?

Anyway, thanks for being patient with me. And I'll seezya soon

• Love 1

I'm still working hard to fix a few things...

And it's taking a lot of time and frustration on my part, but I' really REALLY trying, k? I just don't understand why some of this stuff has to be so difficult. You know?

And I HAVE to work on ebooks! Because if I don't sell...then I don't eat. :( So this is so fucked up right now. But I'm trying to grin and bear it as best as I can. Thanks to you guys who have donated a few bucks to help out! I love you LOTS! And I hope that the new chapters will be worthy of your generosity! MWAH!

Take care! And thanks a ton! I'm working my ass off to make you proud! Promise! :)

PS- There was a problem with the first "On The Outside" ebook...and I had to go through the whole thing and re-publish it! So, if any of you guys ever had any problems finding it online, it's been fixed! Cool? So all five books are now available! The next one is coming soon! :P

on-the-outside-cover

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..