:)

I'm alive....sorta. Creatively exhausted at the moment...but alive. I don't know how to check my word count, but if I haven't surpassed at least three MILLION words at this point, I'm sure that I'll be coming up on it soon.

Sometimes my head and my heart just need to go numb for a little while, and use that time to fix a couple of things that were broken. That's all...

i hope you understand.

That aside, though...leave it to the youth to re-energize you and make you smile. Works every time when you feel worn down! You simply CAN'T watch this and not smile, you know? :)

By the way, what school is THIS??? Where was I? Learning has NEVER been that much fun! ::Grins::

Go out there today and do something for yourselves that makes you feel good today! K? Something selfish. Hopefully...I'll be able to join you some time in the near future. ((Hugz))

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..