Cameron's Mom  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should Cameron do?

• Tell her to get out of his life to avoid being hurt again
    • Let her stay, but don't let her get too close
    • Let her stay, stay open to the possibility of a relationship, but take it slow
    • Embrace her and his new chance to have a mother and go live with her
    • Invite her and Christine to move into the Harris residence with him. That way Mr. Harris get's used to homosexual relationships and has a chance to work on his past issues with Carol.
    • other
  2. 2. Why is Carol back in Cameron's life suddenly?

• She's telling the trught; it's just as she claims
    • Someone's contacted her secretely and explained recent developments
    • She has some secret ulterior motives yet to be reveled
    • other
  3. 3. How will she react to Cameron and Cole's relationship?

• She won't find out at all during the story
    • She'll be shocked/disgusted and leave again
    • She'll take it badly at first but get over it
    • She'll be fine with homosexuality in general but personally dislike Cole or think Cameron's under too much other stress to date right now (or some reason why they shouldn't be together)
    • She'll be very accepting of both Cameron's sexuality and his relationship with Cole
    • other
  4. 4. What's up with she and Mr. Harris

• They dated in high school and it ended badly
    • He wanted her in high school and she rejected him
    • Mr. Harris had an affair with her and is actually the father of both Cameron AND Kyle, this is why she eventually couldn't take it anymore and left town, why Mr. Harris took Cameron in, why Kyle can read his half brother so well, and why Carol's resurfacing is such bad news to Mr. Harris.
    • They've just never seen eye to eye on things. (For example opinions about homosexuality?)
    • other

Hey guys, just a fun (and slightly silly) pole about Cameron's mom. Please vote and let us all know what you voted for and why.

For question number one I picked, "Let her stay, stay open to the possibility of a relationship, but take it slow" - this seems like the most prudent choice to me.

For number two: "She's telling the trught; it's just as she claims" - I believe her.

For three: "She'll be very accepting of both Cameron's sexuality and his relationship with Cole" - I just think she's going to be cool with it, or feel obligated to accept it.

For four: "They've just never seen eye to eye on things. (For example opinions about homosexuality?)" - I think they're just very different people and often argued about things.

Just my thoughts, please chime in with your own ;)

Have a peaceful and thoroughly pleasant day everyone!

Kevin

Hey guys, just a fun (and slightly silly) pole ...

Little Freudian slip there, eh Kevster? :lol:

Anyway, I voted the same as "The Friendly One," for pretty much the same reasons ... except for the last one ... I'm thinkin' they had something going on in high school. Sordid, past love affairs are always interesting!

Can't wait to read Chapter 13 and see what's gonna happen!

*Hugz*

Buddha

Little Freudian slip there, eh Kevster? :lol:

oh man! :*) Seems like I've been making mistakes around this forum right and left! Plus I just noticed in the "pole" I put, "telling the trught" :blink: LOL Vancey's going to ban me from this forum for being chronically stupid :/0:)

by everone had a grate dai adn tak cair!

Kvein

oh man! :*) Seems like I've been making mistakes around this forum right and left! Plus I just noticed in the "pole" I put, "telling the trught" :blink: LOL Vancey's going to ban me from this forum for being chronically stupid :/0:)

by everone had a grate dai adn tak cair!

Kvein

Hey, I liked your poll, and I make more typos than you do! :P

BTW, what is the "Christine" reference? Did I miss something in the chapter?