Underrated - Cormac Thompson

Hailing from Darwen, Lancashire, England, this kid is not someone to miss! While he may look small and baby-ish now, Cormac Thompson packs a LOT of power and soulful feels into his amazing voice! He entered Britain's Got Talent at the age of 11, but sadly, he didn't get very far. Then Covid struck, and his family couldn't take their annual trip to visit relatives in Northern Ireland. Cormac's Mum posted a video on YouTube so his grandmother could watch him perform her favorite song, "Danny Boy", which soon went viral! He released his debut album, Hear My Song in 2020, followed by some independent singles in 2022.

Now 13, Cormac admits in his own words that this year will probably be his last before puberty alters that pure, angelic voice forever. However, he has promised to keep singing and working through the changes to the best of his ability, so that his fans can continue to enjoy his music.

Personally? When I heard his cover of "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" for the first time a few days ago, I cried like a baby! Not only is it a sad song, but Cormac's voice projects an incredible power that hits you in the feels every time!

a09b41aaac44669743f9ccb7a493c5a9.jpg?=16

cormac-thompson-11f2994d-dfc2-4f2e-8db6-

Cormac-Thompson.jpg

cormac-thompson-1674451524.jpg

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..