Okie Dokie...

My palms are getting all sore and twitchy again, giggles! But don't worry, it's a good thing! Everything gets back in order this weekend! if you guys sent me an email, then I'll get back to you soon, if I haven't answered you already! Everything is going into my 'Drafts' folder right now, and I'll be sending out the first batch tonight! So I'll talk to ya when you check your email inbox!

Go ahead and drop me a line whenever you like! My email isn't like it used to be. Everybody is a social media maniac nowadays, so I can answer stuff a lot faster than I used to. Always a plus!

By the way, ::Waves Hello:: to all of the brand new Shackers finding the site for the very first time! Welcome to the asylum, you guys! Feel free to drop by and introduce yourselves whenever you want! And, yes...I know that some of you are ummmm...'young', but I won't judge you for it. Promise. Nobody else here will either. Although I will ask them to be on their best behavior! ::Shifty Eyes Towards Our Shack Family:: Don't you embarrass me! >:P

Thanks a ton for those of you who grabbed a few ebooks this month, or donated a few dollars to the https://paypal.me/Comsie account! You guys keep me going strong! And I just spent the last few weeks making sure that it was well worth your generous support! I always try to give back, TEN FOLD, to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me over the years! So come back this weekend to claim your rewards! I made them special, just for you! ::Nods::

And big THANKS for the ratings and comments on the ebooks as well! You have no idea how much it helps! Love you! ::Winks::

Gotta run! Emails coming tonight! And I'll talk to you more soon! MWAH! Stay beautiful, Shackers! See you this weekend!

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..