comicality@shackoutback.net and "Shack" related questions!

JeffsFort

Hi everyone,

This post is somewhat in response to quite a few emails I have received through IMAGINE Magazine regarding expiration of all that Comicality had built online. It needs to be said that all of his works always have been and for as long as it exists I'm sure that it always will be safe and sound. Both here on gayauthors.org and with everything hosted on the "Fort Family" servers. This includes his email address right along with his sites.

The sites shackoutback.net and gfdbloodbank.com will continue to be maintained and of course imagine-magazine.org has resumed it's posting schedule for as long as there is interest. I am unable to resume the mail list as it was and really don't want to bother Myr every month to inform of magazine launches to have him relay the information. I am looking into options to replace that portion of communication but, my focus has been on recovering his community site work, and that is ongoing.

So, if you have done what I have and and emailed Comsie to talk to him, for as long as I am around to maintain the hosting service, his email will never just bounce. It is unmonitored now with an autoresponder but, maybe somehow he's getting those messages anyway. I'd like to think so at least.

::HUGZ::

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..