I really like this story. It is almost hard to put into words. This story really hit me in a weird spot, it touched me, it made me think. It REALLY made me think. It is wonderfully written. Thank you Luc!

:hug: for Luc

Kurt :D

Like a lot of Luc's writing I found this to be disturbing.

I don't know if he purposefully sets out to get his readers to question their ideas, but with me that is often the result: not only a good story, but food for thought as well.

Camy B)

:D Well, in this instance I meant it to be disturbing. Would love to know what other things of mine you have found disturbing and why. I always like to know if I hit the mark or miss by a mile with what I intend.

Thanks for reading this one, Kurt and Camy. :)

I just read this story. I found it incredibly difficult read as I really have no stomach for such things. Amusingly enough toward the middle I realized I'd actually covered my eyes with my hands and was peeking through my fingers! :lol:

I agree with Camy: it was disturbing. But elegantly so. It was extremely poignant and while it made me physically sick (which I don't mind at all, I like being deeply affected by the arts) it made the whole thing sound exciting and beautiful. In fact it was so good at getting inside the mind set of self-mutilators and suicidal people that I can think of a few people I wouldn't want to read it :P .

It's also very clear that you did your homework, Luc, as everything I know about the phenomenon from my studies in psychology was spot on! Also it was interesting to hear again about how the hands and fingers are the most difficult to draw (whatever the milieu). Of course I can barely do more than stick people personally speaking (I'm talking about conventional drawing/painting of course!!).

Anyway I'm extremely impressed with how well and beautifully you described the whole process. Wonderful job, I'm glad I read it.

Kevin

Amusingly enough toward the middle I realized I'd actually covered my eyes with my hands and was peeking through my fingers!

LOL Kevin, I can so see you doing that!

Anyway I'm extremely impressed with how well and beautifully you described the whole process. Wonderful job, I'm glad I read it.

That is just how I feel, could not have said it better myself. Amazing job Luc.

Kurt :D