V for Vendetta

JamesSavik

I wanted to watch V in the Theaters but have no one to go with me

I run into this problem sometimes.

I solve it by smuggling in a one liter drink and nachos into the theater.

It doesn't solve the problem of not having a companion at the movie, but you do get to see the movie of your choice.

James the Nacho smuggler.

This movie has GLBT content. The female lead *may* be a lesbian. When the female lead was being held in a camp, she read a letter from a lesbian that had been killed in the camps that provided a description of how things had changed and tyranny came in small increments.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a good movie. I was watching it and rents came in (I was in the living room), the watched with me. When that a certain scene came up, i kept watching thier faces to see what emotions they felt, still having problems deciding how they felt abou it. They seemed to like the movie also.

Jules

Yes, and the whole time, I kept trying to pair up certain scenes with the Bush administration.

Brother said basically the same thing, movie compared things like, fcc,(meaning radio cannot say certin words anymore), patriot act.

Saw it in theatres, loved it. Will buy once i'm settled in college, lol. I really want to buy Devil Wears Prada.. but no idea when that'll come out. >_<

Edited by raz