Comsie's library

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Uhm... Okay so I had this story I wanted to post and I kinda got confused... do you have to be registered to post one? And is it right that registering there costs money? Because I posted my story in there, and then I had to - what was the word? - well call it accept it (that wasn't the word but it meant the same) and then I got the message again. I then could go to see how it would actually look in the topic. But when I clicked it, I got an error saying it couldn't be viewed before I accepted it?!

I was wondering if anyone of you knows what I've done wrong here. And if not, if there's another way for me to make my story readable (of course, there's Nifty, but I would like Comicality to read it a bit too...) okay? So thx already!

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

btw I'm also Elfguy, I once posted a reply to Frank Aiden Ryan's topic about character pics... just to let u know

Ahh, yeah, the board is moderated. That's why. So you might post a story there, and even approve it...but it doesn't show up on the library until the moderator approves it. (Either me or Jalaki) That's why it didn't show up at first. I would love to have all of the boards updated at least twice a day, but it doesn't quite happen that way and we might get separated from it for a day or two.

If you look now though, it should be at the top of the list. Kewl? :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..