[Topher_Lydon] The Balance of Judgement

What happened to this book??? I'm going into withdrawls here... :(

I suppose that part 0 "Queen of Ice" came between. When QoI is released we get the opportunity to read the whole saga again. :great: And when we are finished with "The Lion's Pride" - "The Balance of Judgement" will be ready for publication.

Queen of Ice is finished and in a few short minutes chapter one will go live on Gayauthors, first, as promised...

Sorry that it has taken so long

I laid the keel for The Balance of Judgment yesterday and will start writing soon.

QOI will be released in print inside of a week.

I found the e-book, in its entirety, at Lulu.com. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Thank God for e-books!

Guess I know what I'll be reading this weekend!

Thanks Chris, I love your stuff, and look forward to "The Balance of Judgement" this December!

Kadin

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Any word when this will be available? I am anxously awaiting the release of this. Is there a new ETA as we seem to have moved from the Fall of 2006 into 2007.

I can't wait!

Jojoe

should be sometime soon, my sister, my best friend and a heard of fan boi's will kill me if it isn't out soon.