Introducing Myself...

Guest GenesisBoi21

Guest GenesisBoi21

All--

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself, since Myr invited me into this here forum after we talked about HP and the Parliament of Dreams, which is an INCREDIBLE story, btw...if you haven't read it yet, do so now.

Anyways, I'm 21, live in PA, in the US, and am an aspiring-kinda-maybe writer myself. I'm working on something I hope to post around here shortly, if I get ballsy enough to actually post it....I am just finicky about criticism in general. What can I say, I'm unstable and insecure! :)

Just kidding, by the way.

Anyways, if you guys want to, drop me a line some time...I'm sure you'll see enough of my posts on here eventually...

Gen

Oh, and BTW, Draco Malfoy is the hottest fictional character on the face of the planet, and before you ask, no, I don't care if you disagree with me, 'cause I'm right. :P

Whee!! Welcome to GA! ^_^ I'm 21, too, and I'll try to get in contact with ya. ^_^

I really hope you decide to post something of yours here, I love having the opportunity to read other people's writing. Besides, it's always great to have more people posting in the Library. ^^ Prevents me from having to make the loooooong trek to another website.

Well, have a great time, GenesisBoi21! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

hey all,

I thought I'd drop a note in here as well since as of today I'm new too. I'm 22 and live in Texas, I have written a few things as well but haven't posted the majority of it because i just think something is 'missing.' I do have one or two things posted that I may have pulled down so I can do seriouse rewrites since at the time of writing them heh well long story.

Anyway I spent the day going over the forum's and reading through the archieve. A good lot of whats here I'm already familiar with and its all very very good. Hopefully one day I can pull something out of my head that will match the greatness around me ;)

k heh enough with the suckin up. This is probably something I should have done ages ago, but just never 'got around' to doing. So here I am, and here I'll stay.