Okies

Tony

Ever heard Nate or someone else say 'okies' instead of 'okay'? Well I've been hearing him use it so much, that I started using it sometimes, even I don't really like the sound of it. Actually, I don't like it at all >__> So anyways, I was talking to someone I don't remember, and at one point in the conversation I said 'okies' instead of okay. And there was a long silence. After a while, I looked at that word and thought,

"How ridiculous. It looks like a plural noun."

So in a sudden and unexpected stroke of inspiration, I made it into one, and this is what I got:

Okies

• Site Administrator

Very nice, Tony!

I'll just add that even though the Okies are a delicacy of Umpalaya people, they are no where near as good as the Gdays found only on isolated southern islands.

Graeme :D

lol! x] You guys are always so warm-hearted =D This is a very unique forum for all of its friendliness. Okies for evrybody! Careful, don't lose them. They are invisible

OMG.. hehe.. I just started saying 'okies' like 2 days ago, what a coincidence.

Now I want some okies hehe... do they mix well with goldfish :P ?

Slang crossing the globe at the speed of fiber optics. :lol:

Okies sound beautimous! :D All rainbowy and such, awesome!

And where did all that come from? Its really imaginitive, lol! I mean, a clear, rainbow producing fish, that lives in an oxygen bubble plant house? That's pretty darn nifty.

And where did all that come from? Its really imaginitive, lol! I mean, a clear, rainbow producing fish, that lives in an oxygen bubble plant house? That's pretty darn nifty.

I have no idea. It just flowed out of my head and I wrote it all down. I can't do that very often lol =