The Dark Shadowists

:worship:

It took God seven days to create the universe, yet Dark Shadow and the Dark Shadowists (good name for a post goth thrash metal emo band btw) are creating an entire series of new universes before my very eyes.

King and Straub did it with 'The Talisman', so why not...

Camy B)

:worship:

It took God seven days to create the universe, yet Dark Shadow and the Dark Shadowists (good name for a post goth thrash metal emo band btw) are creating an entire series of new universes before my very eyes.

King and Straub did it with 'The Talisman', so why not...

Camy B)

Thanks for the kind words ;) LOL Love the band name.

If this effort does nothing else, we'll learn, and hopefully provide some good reading.

I don't know if they are entire universes. Maybe more than a variation on a theme? It seems everything has been done at least once.

Hmmm... it's hard to think of something original.

Might Morphin Emo Butt Rangers From Rectum City on Planet Uranus!! (Nahh... probably been done to death. LOL)

I don't know if I'd call them Shadowists. That almost sounds like back up singers, and they are surely equals in a callaboration.

Take care of you Camy and thanks much! If you have time.. Read Mirage's Prologue. It's short, but it's pretty cool!