Random Sillyness

Bardeara

Ok I think I'm going to actually back CJ here and declare him to NOT be a PA as I first thought. I have to agree with him that it's a glitch in the system and there is a chance some might hang me for pointing this out. I went to the statistics link at the top and was reading it. found the following and just copied and paste it here for you to see, since it's clearly going to change shortly.

Top 10 posters in the past month

Member name Posts

C James 47

Graeme 43

Kitty 34

The Reaper 14

captainrick 66

Myr 0

Drewbie 62

Bardeara 62

old bob 61

Nickolasjames8 16

As you can see CJ might be the first one on the list but he isn't the number one poster for the past month. This also proves how quiet it's been here this past month. First Kevin (A Friendly Face) isn't on the list, and two. Myr has no posts posted yet still made the top 10.

So there you go. Sorry guys for anyone trying to get CJ into the 12 step program, but apparent I need to be in there more then he does... LOL I have more posts then he does and I'm deffently not a postiholic. :2thumbs:

Later all

Bardeara who's now got 63 posts for the past month.

Heh, I just check the site statistics myself and found two surprises... I made top ten posters for the past week, as well as top ten rated members (with one vote lmao). That last one is probably glitched.

Ok I think I'm going to actually back CJ here and declare him to NOT be a PA as I first thought. I have to agree with him that it's a glitch in the system and there is a chance some might hang me for pointing this out. I went to the statistics link at the top and was reading it. found the following and just copied and paste it here for you to see, since it's clearly going to change shortly.

Top 10 posters in the past month

Member name Posts

C James 47

Graeme 43

Kitty 34

The Reaper 14

captainrick 66

Myr 0

Drewbie 62

Bardeara 62

old bob 61

Nickolasjames8 16

As you can see CJ might be the first one on the list but he isn't the number one poster for the past month. This also proves how quiet it's been here this past month. First Kevin (A Friendly Face) isn't on the list, and two. Myr has no posts posted yet still made the top 10.

So there you go. Sorry guys for anyone trying to get CJ into the 12 step program, but apparent I need to be in there more then he does... LOL I have more posts then he does and I'm deffently not a postiholic. :2thumbs:

Later all

OMG! :o I had more posts than the goat!

Shit, I guess that means MY lurker status is seriously in question. Can I be a closet lurker? hmm. :unsure:

Wheres' that damn book about those 12 easy steps. [goes rummaging through library]

Oh, well, I guess the fact that I'm posting this indicates that I seriously need help. :wacko: :wacko:

:D

Hugs everyone, :hug: and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

Rick

Later all

Yes indeed! See? I';ve been saying all along that I'm a lurker, and here we have proof! I will also proudly point out that the list of top ten posters by posts per day lists me as having a posting rate of 0.00 posts per day!! Yep!! Proof positive that I'm a lurker!!

Thank you Bardeara!!!! :2thumbs:

OMG! :o I had more posts than the goat!

Shit, I guess that means MY lurker status is seriously in question. Can I be a closet lurker? hmm. :unsure:

Sorry Rick, but you can't be a lurker like me, you post too much! I haven't posted since last year! :P

Happy New Year Everyone!!

• Site Administrator
Sorry Rick, but you can't be a lurker like me, you post too much! I haven't posted since last year! :P

I have to politely disagree. Since I signed on this morning (1st January, 2007) I have seen multiple posts by C James, all to do with the stories in the Winter Anthology.

It is 8:55pm on the evening of the 1st January, 2007 here in Melbourne, and C James is clearly listed on the "Today's top 20 posters" with a total of 12 posts. How he manages that with a daily posting rate of 0.00 is a mystery, but I'm still sticking to my original theory -- he's an alien goat with uncanny powers.

I have to politely disagree. Since I signed on this morning (1st January, 2007) I have seen multiple posts by C James, all to do with the stories in the Winter Anthology.

That's only because you are on the strange side of the dateline, Graeme. :P

It is 8:55pm on the evening of the 1st January, 2007 here in Melbourne, and C James is clearly listed on the "Today's top 20 posters" with a total of 12 posts. How he manages that with a daily posting rate of 0.00 is a mystery, but I'm still sticking to my original theory -- he's an alien goat with uncanny powers.

Nah, surely it is obvious by now, viven the hard data (my posting rate of 0.00) that I am a lurker? This is proof, I tell ya!

That's only because you are on the strange side of the dateline, Graeme. :P

Nah, surely it is obvious by now, viven the hard data (my posting rate of 0.00) that I am a lurker? This is proof, I tell ya!

That, or you're one tricksy goat :P must be the sunglasses.