About "Superstars"

Hi there. As you've probably noticed, I haven't posted episodes of my webseries; "Superstars". The reason is that I'm really really busy with preparations for my University. I got forms to fill in, I got many things to do. And unfortunately, either I'm tired or I don't have time to write. Well this week, everything, or most of it should be settled so it's most probable that next Sunday, there will be episodes of "Superstars" posted. I hope you all understand and that you won't be too mad at me. Thank you for being so supportive and for always saying nice things about my work. Sorry if I deceive some of you, but I really hope you'll be there when the show will be back on track. Thanks.

Take care! :2hands:

Hey don't worry

the impotant thing is that you do for yourself and

your future what you need to do

that is a goal no one should take lightly

and glad to see that you are working hard for that

the story will come when it get done, maybe just a chapter

and the fan of your story will alway look forward to them

when you get them there

Luck to you and the work you are doing :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there! Thank you so much for not forgetting about "Superstars". I'm sorry that I didn't update it in a long while. I don't have much time for it these days. But don't worry, as soon as I can, I'll resume it. I hope you'll still be passionate about it when it comes back online. I'm leaving for Australia in about 2 weeks. I'm feeling so nervous and excited. Oh anyway, thanks again! See ya! :P

Take care! :2hands:

Cloud

you do what you have to do for you

i think alot of fans will still read it when you

do have time

in fact it will help some of the reader that

don't have a whole lot of time to read

to catch up on all of it

so have fun and take care on your trip :D