Need some tech support

I know there are some tech geeks here. Maybe one of you can help me with my problem.

I'm having some issue with apache web server not outputing properly. HTML files over a certain length (don't know exactly what length) are being truncated, but from the begining of the file, not the end.

Also images larger than a certain size (again, the exact size threshold is unknown but it ain't much) are not displaying.

I am running apache 2.0.49 on Win XP home. It was working fine two weeks ago but I had to reformat. The configuration is the same but now I've got these issues. Can anyone help?

I will help as much as I can, but for starters what is your script exicution time set at? I think defalt is something like 30-60 seconds for boadband that is about all you need but if your running the server off dial up sometimes you need about more time to send and receave data.