HELP!

x Trevor x

Okay...I read that I have to send a PM to one of the gay authors staff to gain author status so that I may post stories. Problem is everytime I hit send a message it comes up

"Error..You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board"

Can someone please tell Me whats wrong.

Messenger (also known as PM's) are only enabled after you have made five posts. You're almost there - just three more posts and you'll have more access to the board.

Messenger (also known as PM's) are only enabled after you have made five posts. You're almost there - just three more posts and you'll have more access to the board.

An easy way to get more posts is to go to the games and humor subforum and play any one of the several games. "the person below me" "this or that" "Kiss marry push off a cliff" are all fun and easy and just one post in each will get you to number 10.

Or, even better, if you've read some of the recent stories, shorts, poems, anthology entries, etc. go to the story discussion forums and let the authors know what you think. There are discussion threads for almost every story and poem on GA.

HAVE FUN! And Welcome to GA!

Rick