Billy Chase 108

Bardeara

First and foremost go read NOW!!!!!!

Secondly spoiler alert.

Ok here we go for round 109. I knew leading into this one that we would only get one days events and have to wait for at least a week for the big date... but will talk more on that later.

Will Billy be able to come to terms with Sam back with Joanne now that he has Brandon? Maybe, in a year or so... but for now, at least as long as Joanne wants to Sam and Billy apart it's going to be a pain on both fronts.

Here comes Com's interesting insert. Billy's doing a Lee with Bobby, but lets play talk about Billy actually telling someone. I figured it might be Lee because it would be safe for him as in he didn't go to his school... But now that I've given it more thought, Billy meet lee through Joanne and so it could make Billy clam up. Sam isn't going to be the one he tells because of Joanne... so back to Simon.

Here' Billy's freaking but Simon said it's alright if you are and I figured you might want to talk about it. Now does Billy need to talk about it. yes, because he's got it all bottled up and right now is dating someone who is friends with someone who Billy slept with and Brandon seems like the kind of guy who will put his friends feeling first over his own. Which means Billy and Brandon could very well brake up once the truth about what Bobby and Billy did gets to him.

Hence why Jimmy and Bobby need to get together, even if they are both bottoms.

I'm rambling much like Billy does LOL, ok so were to from here.

Billy's parents are spiling up for good.

Sam and Joanne are back together, means the best friend is on the outs again.

Bobby's wants Billy back

Billy thinks Bobby was just sex and nothing personal

Billy and Brandon are together

Brandon and Bobby are friends and know of each other.

Simon's on to Billy

Billy's grades are slipping and sadly his parents think it's their fault when its much deeper then that.

Could Billy be on a verge of a total mental brake down? or is he totally emotionally a mess like all teens?

Ok I'm done for now, Great Job as always Com... I can't wait for Tuesday... Billy's time even if I think the days going to be a washout.

(random fact.... the main characters names start with either S, J, or R. I have to wonder if that means anything or if Com enjoys confusing me to no end.)

:2thumbs: Haha, you said hard... and rock. I'll have more comments on this entry, but that's all for now. B)

Oh, and I think quite a few of the characters start with a B. Just as a side note. You should count how many end with Y.

Edited by Madbomber