Brandon Smiling: From The Billy Chase Chronicles.

Some new art for the project

This one is for Comsie. This is a photo of Randy Shelly at about Brandon's age in the story. Randy is Comsie's original vision for how Brandon was supposed to look. I will use this in future releases:
W1PgmOA.jpg

Here is an artistic rendering of the image for possible use in publishing

zSEkMud.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Another Brandon and Billy centered poem.

This one is song lyrics for a piece that just sort of fit Billy Chase Book 9 perfectly!

I like to think of the two of them in their 40s sitting at a Starbucks reminiscing . . . Sort of like I do now. :)

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/MPoetry/13

Edited by MrM
  • 1 month later...

I was hunting for candidates for what I though Marie Cross, Jamie Cross, and Jimmy LaPlane might look like. I also have a Stevie Mitchel one that is kind of cute too.

Marie and Jamie Cross

4ROuY7v.jpg 

Q5W6ZhX.jpg

Jimmy LaPlane

R4RDnZV.jpg

• Love 1

Comsie sent me his depictions of Jamie Cross. Quite a bit different than mine but these are diffinitive so THIS is Jamie Cross! WOWZERS!

55ipo1q.jpg

eJRoNRH.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found out who my picture of Brandon is! His name is Alex Racco! Boy . . . That was a suprise actually finding him. He's not very active anywhere. 

Here's a new picture of him being silly. He's a cute kid.

yVcMlEV.jpg

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

One of these days I'll have to get off my duff and read Billy Chase and Brandon Smiling. You both have poured so much of yourselves into the pieces.

Both stories are well worth reading! I would recommend.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Hunter Thomson said:

One of these days I'll have to get off my duff and read Billy Chase and Brandon Smiling. You both have poured so much of yourselves into the pieces.

Please do! It will take you a while but you should probably start with Billy since what I write doesn't make as much sense if you don't read his first. Since I'm only on the first book of mine you can read a Billy and then a Brandon. It's a soap opera full of ups and downs like a roller coaster. Hehehehe!

16 hours ago, Dodger said:

Both stories are well worth reading! I would recommend.

Thanks Dodger! :hug:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MrM said:

It's a soap opera full of ups and downs like a roller coaster. Hehehehe!

Yes, it is a bit of a soap opera, which I find quite appealing. It makes it easy to jump in and out of. I've not read them all in the right order, but it didn't seem to matter and it didn't ruin the experience. I like the way that you've done this as well @MrM with 'Brandon Smiling'. I know that it's supposed to be a journal but it's cleverly done. I've had more time recently to catch up on the story and I have been reading it again from the beginning. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dodger said:

Yes, it is a bit of a soap opera, which I find quite appealing. It makes it easy to jump in and out of. I've not read them all in the right order, but it didn't seem to matter and it didn't ruin the experience. I like the way that you've done this as well @MrM with 'Brandon Smiling'. I know that it's supposed to be a journal but it's cleverly done. I've had more time recently to catch up on the story and I have been reading it again from the beginning. 

I credit Comsie with that great 'stream of consciousness' style that he wrote Billy Chase in. I just followed his lead there. It's not too difficult to do if you regress yourself to 15 years old and remember what it was like to write in your diary. Hehehehe!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..