Brandon Smiling: From The Billy Chase Chronicles.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:25 PM, Page Scrawler said:

DBZ_uhwXgAAE324?format=jpg&name=small

Here's my version of Brandon. I found him on a Twitter feed.

Yes indeed. That’s a ‘Prettiest Boy In School’ if ever there was one!
All smiles!

My character from another universe, Jimmy McVee, winks and waits for him to stop being Jail Bait. :gikkle:

FR2kPVL.png

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brandon Smiling, Entry 48 is available
https://gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/48

A quick note about story format: I may not keep to the 50 chapters per volume that Comsie has going in Billy Chase. In universe, this is a blog after all and could go numerically from Entry 1 to Entry 1000, depending on how many decades I have left in me to do this. :gikkle:

I will continue to add Entries until I finish covering one Billy volume and then go on to the next so that I can keep things as contiguous as possible.

I will try to land on a '10' if I can, though. :P

Edited by MrM

Oh, and I've been working a musical project too for all you ageing Emo Kids out there:

5mNm6ev.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, say! Look what I got not long ago! ::Winks::

6Ywhl6s.jpg?1

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️
That's so perdy! I just think they are what I should have had. I should have been able to have my Billy! I should have!

t827UFj.jpg

I should have!

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...

I've been remiss in updating things lately. My stories go on, I've just not been advertising them! :blink:

Entries 50 - 52 are available if you want to catch up. I'm not doing the 50 entries a book like Comsie is as there is a lot of material left to cover in this first book to cover everything from Comsie's Billy Chase's first book.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always wonder what happened to him! Wait, didn't he kill somebody? I'm pretty sure he killed a guy. Hehehe! 

But yes, he was definitely one of the most beautiful boys ever, in my opinion. And then we got Will Franklyn-Miller. I wonder who will be the next one to take on the label.

eJ4kYok.jpg

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

I always wonder what happened to him! Wait, didn't he kill somebody? I'm pretty sure he killed a guy. Hehehe! 

But yes, he was definitely one of the most beautiful boys ever, in my opinion. And then we got Will Franklyn-Miller. I wonder who will be the next one to take on the label.

eJ4kYok.jpg

It's something about the eyes. It's always the eyes for me . . .

I'm not entirely sure, but I think TicToc seems to be the new review of beautiful guys online . . . this is an Instagram, but he's apparently a TicToc sensation named Noen Eubanks.

9b96a7ecea3405481017a09640665448.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Volume 1 of Brandon Smiling concludes with:

Entry 59:
https://gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/59

Entry 60:
https://gayauthors.org/story/mrm/brandonsmilingfromthebillychasechronicles/60

avs9V4c.jpg

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYBODY!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

💙💗🤍💗💙

🖤🤎

🏳️‍🌈

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..