Creature of Habit

MMandM

I just realized that I almost never do anything on impulse. I'm such a creature of habit. Damn, it, I have to start being more spontaneous :boy:

What about you? Are you a creature of habit or do you just do anything on impulse, having always been Roman Catholic I am very familiar with habits. 0:)

• Site Administrator

Generally a creature of habit, but with a sprinkling of impulse and spontenaity to lighten things up :)

Impulse.. most definately

with two hyper people (one adult, one kiddo) in the house lots of things are impulsive...

HOWEVER we also have our habits, which we like... so... yeah that's it...

impulsive habits!

eh.. I am impulsive... I can't plan anything or fall into habits around here so most of what I do is on impulse. :)

Krista

In general I'm impulsive, but it's not about planning something or not.. it's like I say or do something on impulse and sometimes I regret it after =/

but other than that I try to plan everything, cause I hate bad surprises :P but maybe I miss good surprises too =/ humm..

Edited by S t e v e n.