Hot And Ready

• Site Administrator

So... I drove a short distance into town to go to the village hardware to get some eye hooks to install my new projection screen.

On my way home, going through the center of town, I see this teen, 16 I'd say, standing on the street corner. The top of the sign reads "Hot and Ready!"

I was like... Holy Shit! Truth in advertising.

Now... it turns out that it was for Little Ceasar's Pizza. I do like that they use really cute guys instead of girls for holding the sign though... lol

:ranger:

What gets me it they used to be $5.55 and they went up to $5.99. I WAS so caught up in the price increase that i failed to make the connection with the boy and the sign!!! I live 100's of miles from Myr so this must be a corp consperisey! hmmmmmmmm. I think I go put in my app. at little ceasars. I should fit there corp profile just fine. :P

• Site Administrator

Yes. It is always some teen. Though the quality there varies. This is the first time I took a long look ;)

• Site Administrator

I've give extra money if he delivers my pizza pizza. ;)