Jump to content

Joseph OHara

Members
  • Posts

    293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph OHara

  1. I think I really can see hope now. I believe their love is slowly but surely pulling them back together again. Another wonderful chapter. Thank you again @Tony S. for such a beautiful and emotional tale of two young boys in love .
  2. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 21

    The plot thickens! The suspense is growing and the possibilities seem nowhere in sight. @Josh Aterovis, you are doing an excellent job with this story. I am on the edge of my chair waiting for Friday's edition. Thank you so much for sharing.
  3. Now, the answer we needed is right around the corner. Kitt can almost see his path home. Seeing his Dad and hearing him just might have broken the dam and he is ready (almost) to flow back home, The power of the boys' love has been the catalyst to making things right with his world. I look forward to seeing the boys go to university together (maybe Kitt swimming again). Thank you so much for your well written and meaningful tale.
  4. Joseph OHara

    The Afterglow

    Thank the heavens that the boys finally got together and. are both talking and planning. Now that Kitt can picture his future, he can begin to put his life back together. @Tony S., your depiction of true love is so sincere and deep, You are so talented in your ability to bring out the deepest human emotions and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful story.
  5. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 20

    Oh Man!! What a cliffhanger! This is really getting exciting now. The plot is really gearing up and I am on the edge of my chair waiting to see what happens next. You weave the most exciting story lines, @Josh Aterovis. Keep them coming as fast as possible so I can get some sleep at nights. 😁 Thank you so much for the entertainment and the work you put into the plot lines as well as the precision with which you weave the elements together and proofread. This is really a great story!
  6. Joseph OHara

    The Call

    Great reunion! Finally back together. Now we just need to get Kitt his GED quickly and settle him back in town. Wonder if he is time to get a final year on the swum team? Maybe a scholarship? Wonderful chapter @Tony S. ! Thank you.
  7. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 3

    Ah, this is coming right along. Interesting setup regardless where it ultimately goes. Great quality writing and presentation. It is well thought out and well proofread which make for enjoyable reading. Thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters for gracing us with another of your stories.
  8. BEAUTIFUL!!! Such an in depth description of love, a deep undying love. Your words and imagery are so powerful. Your writing is second to none. I am anxious to see this story play out. I'm sure each of us who are reading it has an idea where we think it will go but I am sure your writing will bring it somewhere that exceeds any of our expectations. Thank you for this beautiful beginning, We all look forward to seeing more. Thank you Nuno!
  9. I think we're getting someplace. I truly feel the boys will be together very soon. This has been a wonderful, an emotional, and very stressful story at times but I am so pleased we have been blessed with-it. Thank you @Tony S. for allowing us to read it. You have been a blessing to us all! Now bring them back together and all will be right with the world. ☺️ You are an excellent writer and so good with the plots. Thank you again!
  10. Joseph OHara

    "Altitude"

    A great foundation to a story that could go anywhere. I can hardly wait to see where that is. Thank you for starting a third piece to your collection.
  11. What a fantastic character study! This is a love story that is unequaled In history! What you have done @Nuno R.F.C. Rendeiro is just amazing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am forever in your debt for being allowed to read this marvelous story. Just looked I see you have started a third. Thank you,
  12. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 19

    It is nice to see the compatibility increasing between Killian and Jacy. I and, I am sure, Killian were getting a little tired of the manipulation by both Micah and Asher. Jacy appears to be more of an open book and probably more Killian's style if he'd stop to think about it. Killian doesn't require intrigue in his love life as he gets plenty of it in his profession. As far as the storyline, it looks like they may have a lead that could take them someplace. Time will tell. @Josh Aterovis, you are doing an excellent job with the story as well as the quality of the presentation (i.e. proofreading, etc.). Thanks again, especially now that the plot line is ramping up again.
  13. AHHH, THE GAME'S AFOOT! It appears the boys may have success after all. They're both so close now. Let us not allow fate to let them take the wrong path and then not end up together. @Tony S.you are doing a great job in every respect. Great plot, superb writing skills and proofreading, warm leading characters, and a great supporting cast. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You are much appreciated! You have set a high bar for your next contribution to literature!
  14. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 2

    This is a really sweet story about two young boys coming together and finding themselves. It's done tastefully and the proofreading is excellent which makes it a pleasure to read. I am curious to see where the plot goes eventually but the set up in the first two chapters gives it a great deal of promise. Thank you@Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  15. What a beautiful chapter! I think they're getting close to coming back together. I know Matt is more than ready but it seems that Kitt is coming closer too. @Tony S., you are doing a great job with this story and I know that others as well as myself truly appreciate the effort you have put into it. Thank you!
  16. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 18

    Between his messed up love triangle and his nightmares I think it's time for Killian to go into therapy. He definitely needs to reduce his stress levels. As far as love interests, Jacy might good partner from the standpoint that they're on a similar wavelength with the Spirit world. Thank you @Josh Aterovis for continuing to roll out the chapters on a regular basis. You still haven't given us anything important regarding the investigation but this was a good sidebar in the life of Killian.
  17. This is more than a story! It should be classified as "classical literature." @Nuno R.F.C. Rendeiro, You have captured the emotions of the best of romance novels at an unbelievable level, added courtroom drama, and all the elements of a national treasure in literature. Such a wonderful story and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  18. Joseph OHara

    Two Worlds

    Here we go! Finally some positive movement. Two boys we have learned to love and care for appeared to be on the verge of reuniting. It looks like their world may come back together again in the not too distant future. This story that you are writing has been a masterpiece of emotions. You've done an excellent job with both of your primary characters. Those of us who have had trouble sleeping some nights because of our worry, even though it's a fictional story, are thankful that things are coming together for them. @Tony S., You have produced a masterful work and we are much obliged.
  19. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 17

    Not much plot progress in this chapter. Kilian still with extreme indecision in his love life and nothing on the investigation. This is not to say that it wasn't an important part of the overall plot. Hopefully the next chapter moves forward with the investigation. The writing continues to be beautiful but marching in place gets to one after a while. Thank you for continuing to write this very entertaining story @Josh Aterovis Looking forward to Chapter 18.
  20. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 1

    An excellent start ! I look forward to seeing more chapters of this story and I'm eager to see where it progresses. Your plot, writing style, and proofreading are excellent! It makes it a pleasure to read and I hope to read more very quickly. Thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters
  21. At last! Beautiful writing but keep the progress moving. Don't forget we're suffering right along with Matt and Kitt. Thank you, @Tony S.
  22. It s definitely a great story and well written! We do need to get off center sooner rather than later now. The suspense has gone on long enough. We all need to see the beginning of resolution and we need it now. Please give us at least a small break in the impasse. We've grown to love and respect these two boys and based on that, watching them suffer is gnawing away at us. Give us at least a small break now @Tony S. Thanks again for the entertainment you are providing for us.
  23. Come on let it happen! Its time for the two to quit suffering. You're doing a great job with the story but it's time for them to meet again, no matter what. Good going Tony. I know you can do it now!
  24. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 16

    This chapter has done a good job of setting up the next step. So. with all the known parties identified Killian at least has some things to work with. I assume in the next chapter they will pick up the pace a little on the investigation. Once again, the plot seems to be well thought out, written well, and well proofread making it a pleasure to read. Another excellent piece of work @Josh Aterovis
  25. RELIEF!! Finally we have a way forward. By the fact Matt is still looking for him, Kitt now must realize he needs to do something about it. Good old Tom to the rescue. He knows what needs to be done and will guide Kitt to pull his head out of the sand. Hopefully the two boys we'll come together soon and I can finally get some sleep at night. For all the torment and desperation, this is a beautiful story. It is so well done, plot is well thought out, and the proofreading is excellent. Thank you Tony!
×
×
  • Create New...