This an epic love story. Hard to read at times (emotionally not writing quality) but well worth the time. I encourage all to take the time and effort considering how much that has gone into writing this wonderful tale by so many people.
An interesting encounter between Kody and Jake. I am enjoying the story so far and cannot wait until we get to the meat if the plot. Keep up the good work Josh! Thanks for the entertainment.
Wonderful, looking down the home stretch now. The end goal is in sight. Return home safely. Now we only need to pray that is what happens. Let's also hope that Kent and Randy stay in touch.
Great chapter, artfully done as well. Super writing, so descriptive, Tony. Thank you.
Such a wonderful chapter, @Lee Wilson! So sorry to hear about your cat. Thank you for taking the time to post during your time of grief.
Glad Kurtis is now a permanent fixture in the Major's life. He so deserved to be loved and cared for.
I also love cats. Not sure if it's a guilt complex as when I was very little I drove cat after cat crazy dragging a ball of yarn behind my tricycle until they gave up and left us out of sheer frustration or maybe I wore them out so badly they aged beyond their nine lives. Nonetheless, I do enjoy a good cat cuddle as I try and make amends for my youthful misdeeds.
Now, that's how a story should be written! A true love story that, although not active during that time, lasted over 16 years. You need to read it to understand and it will be well worth your time. It has sex in it but just the right amount. Don't miss this one!
The story had a superb plot. On the basis of that alone, a ten star rating was a shoe in. The drawback for me was the endless pages of raw sex whose only purpose appeared to be a filler to stretch out the number of pages. Based on that the story would rate as a two star at best had it not been for the underlying plot. if the author could produce a PG rated version it would have been perfect. I am not against porn. I am not a prude. I just found the sex scenes boring and not in keeping with the family oriented story.
I feel the plot was strong enough to ignore the sex scenes to stand as a top notch plot. I will take into consideration that the plot was a definite ten star and in spite of the endless paragraphs of jerkoff material that took away from the experience, it should still stand as a five star rating so as to allow people to be encouraged to read the heartfelt underlying primary plot and enjoy it. Great characters and beautiful emotions!
Christmas and no drama about fighting or getting wounded. Nice to see the promotions and recognition for service.
Good chapter, Tony. Nice to take a holiday pause from dangerous times and injuries. Thanks for your quality work!
Another great chapter in the saga of T'ville. @Mark Ponyboy Peters! Jamie's entry into the family was wonderful and it looks like the scourge of T'ville is about to get his due.
Thanks for keepimg up the regular postings. They are most welcome and greatly apperciated!
That was a very sentimental moment between Kent and Randy. It was not the first but definitely more intense. Let's keep everyone healthy from here on.
Once again I appreciate the quality of writing and presentation, Tony. Thank you.
This is the ultimate love story! No need t retell the things that others have said in their reviews. Only need to say that if you skip this one story of all the stories on GA, you have skipped the deepest and most poignant one.
Thank you Adam!
Another good chapter @Ronyx. Your style of writing sucks a person into the story so well, Can't wait to see how the relationship develops or falls apart. Now I am sitting here waiting on Chapter 4. Good going Ron!
Ahh, Levi is starting to take responsibility for another human. More growth in Levi that he seems to be handling well.
Great Chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters! I have really enjoyed the T'ville saga over the many stories. Thank you so much for the quality entertainment.
Poor Kody. Kid has his head in the clouds. Hope he finds someone soon. Nice humorous chapter. Typical of your excellent writing! Thanks for keeping the chapters coming.
That was a close call . We really do not need any more of those. Thankfully Kent is on the mend and Randy 's mind must be more at ease. I have had enough close calls. Need to get our boys out of Afghanistan.
Great writing Tony but I am ready to stop worrying now.
If you like something a little different, but well written, and intriguing, this is for you. It turns out to be more of a puzzle then anything else and you are aboard for every step of solving it. Henry Chang, a 15 year old student is the center of the story and by the end you are on his side 100%. I won't say more except to encourage you to read this delightful story.
This is a warm and wonderful story. I have read it twice now. I never got around to writing a review. I thought I would come back and do that now as I want to encourage all to read it. This is not a story to miss and I heartily encourage all to read it.
It appears that Casey Is as bad as the most perverted of the Thompsons. Levi was lucky to avoid the worst possible scenario.
@Mark Ponyboy Peters, you are doing a fine job of writing very interesting chapters. Thanks so much.
I was not sure about this when I started reading this but it turned into the best little love story. It appears that Autumn Ended With A Kiss is a continuation so I intend t o start it right away. I will review that also when I am done. I strongly recommend you read this story.
Not sure why anyone would rate a Geron Kees story less than five stars. In my opinion it is worth more as all of his stories do. Great story. A hghly recommended read!