Jump to content

Joseph OHara

Members
  • Posts

    279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph OHara

  1. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 9

    The intrigue is captivating I appreciate the rapidity to which you're posting chapters. So many times writers drag it on forever. Keep up the good work and post another one as soon as you can. Thanks again
  2. OK, @Dodger, that was pretty quick on #176 and I'm counting on the fact there it was my pathetic plea of "JonesIng" for another Chapter that got it up so quickly. Just to test my theory I'm gonna complain about being left up in the air by the possible loss of Rory has a friend I'm hoping you'll see your way through to get #177 up and running as well and placate my nervous stomach. 😁 Seriously Dodger, you're doing well with another great chapter! Just see if you can squeeze #177 out of your computer sooner rather than later and I'll be much obliged. Thanks again for finding new wrinkles to add to the story and keep up the good work!
  3. No complaints here.
  4. Thanks Dodger! Another good chapter. Keep them coming as fast as you can. Such a great story! I'm jonesing already for #176.
×
×
  • Create New...