Jump to content

Joseph OHara

Members
  • Posts

    278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph OHara

  1. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 18

    Between his messed up love triangle and his nightmares I think it's time for Killian to go into therapy. He definitely needs to reduce his stress levels. As far as love interests, Jacy might good partner from the standpoint that they're on a similar wavelength with the Spirit world. Thank you @Josh Aterovis for continuing to roll out the chapters on a regular basis. You still haven't given us anything important regarding the investigation but this was a good sidebar in the life of Killian.
  2. This is more than a story! It should be classified as "classical literature." @Nuno R.F.C. Rendeiro, You have captured the emotions of the best of romance novels at an unbelievable level, added courtroom drama, and all the elements of a national treasure in literature. Such a wonderful story and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  3. Joseph OHara

    Two Worlds

    Here we go! Finally some positive movement. Two boys we have learned to love and care for appeared to be on the verge of reuniting. It looks like their world may come back together again in the not too distant future. This story that you are writing has been a masterpiece of emotions. You've done an excellent job with both of your primary characters. Those of us who have had trouble sleeping some nights because of our worry, even though it's a fictional story, are thankful that things are coming together for them. @Tony S., You have produced a masterful work and we are much obliged.
  4. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 17

    Not much plot progress in this chapter. Kilian still with extreme indecision in his love life and nothing on the investigation. This is not to say that it wasn't an important part of the overall plot. Hopefully the next chapter moves forward with the investigation. The writing continues to be beautiful but marching in place gets to one after a while. Thank you for continuing to write this very entertaining story @Josh Aterovis Looking forward to Chapter 18.
  5. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 1

    An excellent start ! I look forward to seeing more chapters of this story and I'm eager to see where it progresses. Your plot, writing style, and proofreading are excellent! It makes it a pleasure to read and I hope to read more very quickly. Thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters
  6. At last! Beautiful writing but keep the progress moving. Don't forget we're suffering right along with Matt and Kitt. Thank you, @Tony S.
  7. It s definitely a great story and well written! We do need to get off center sooner rather than later now. The suspense has gone on long enough. We all need to see the beginning of resolution and we need it now. Please give us at least a small break in the impasse. We've grown to love and respect these two boys and based on that, watching them suffer is gnawing away at us. Give us at least a small break now @Tony S. Thanks again for the entertainment you are providing for us.
  8. Come on let it happen! Its time for the two to quit suffering. You're doing a great job with the story but it's time for them to meet again, no matter what. Good going Tony. I know you can do it now!
  9. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 16

    This chapter has done a good job of setting up the next step. So. with all the known parties identified Killian at least has some things to work with. I assume in the next chapter they will pick up the pace a little on the investigation. Once again, the plot seems to be well thought out, written well, and well proofread making it a pleasure to read. Another excellent piece of work @Josh Aterovis
  10. RELIEF!! Finally we have a way forward. By the fact Matt is still looking for him, Kitt now must realize he needs to do something about it. Good old Tom to the rescue. He knows what needs to be done and will guide Kitt to pull his head out of the sand. Hopefully the two boys we'll come together soon and I can finally get some sleep at night. For all the torment and desperation, this is a beautiful story. It is so well done, plot is well thought out, and the proofreading is excellent. Thank you Tony!
  11. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 15

    At least no horrendous cliffhanger has been added to the mix. 😁 This chapter accomplished some busy work to get some things out of the way. Now, hopefully the next chapter will bring us a little closer to the solution on the case and a receptionist. Nice smooth writing hopefully leading to a crescendo that will satisfy some of my curiosity. Don't need or want the solution yet, just like to see some interaction between the major parties to get some things accomplished. The priority now is to get Jase out of the clink. Micah's situation needs a conclusion too. Good going @Josh Aterovis.
  12. I only started reading this two days ago which is why I haven't commented on each chapter. Overall I give it high marks for organization, excellent proofreading, literary skills, and plot. I must admit that some of it caused considerable anguish in anticipation of what might be to come. My only true disappointment was the fact that Yeison was cast aside by Hunter. I had high hopes that Hunter would not disappoint him as he has, thinking that he would mature after his disappointing past with poor Rory. I really fell for the purity I saw in Yeison's heart. his loyalty and love for Hunter, and his kindly nature. He so disserved more in life than his humble and deprived situation and treatment he endured from Miguel. Well, nothing in life is guaranteed but there might be time still for a happy ending for Yeison with someone more dependable that Hunter. I truly hope he has a better and more important future opportunity than that of a gay barber considering the educational opportunity he has been lucky enough to obtain for high school. (If he were a real person and not a fictional character, I would be inclined to sponsor a scholarship to university knowing what we know about him.) He appears to be capable of much more in life and disserves an opportunity to escape his poverty and help his family. He just needs someone in his corner. I guess I am just a softy with strong feelings for the underdog. Great writing skills and complements to Little Buddha!
  13. Joseph OHara

    Crossroads

    Tony, this is a fantastic story. You're catching their emotions so beautifully and it really adds to the story. This is certainly a cliffhanger also from the standpoint that were sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for them to hopefully somehow find each other again. Matt's anguish is so palpable! Also, I really suffered right along with Kitt as he tried to keep himself together. It was so intense at times that I really had trouble sleeping a couple of nights. You're doing a great job. Keep them coming as quickly as you can so we can once again sleep comfortably. 😁
  14. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 14

    It was nice to see some progress in the investigation (although not much). Looking forward to Wednesday's chapter. Thanks for getting this one posted early. I am enthralled with the story and you are really doing a great job with a truly interesting plot. Thanks again for moving it along @Josh Aterovis.
  15. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 13

    Piecemealing this out in little bits and chunks is driving me insane! Are you writing a story or trying to give me a coronary? LOL Your writing is excellent and you're doing a great job of putting together the plot but these cliffhangers on Friday nights are a disaster! Hopefully you get up real early on Monday for the next segment. 😁 Thank you for your great work @Josh Aterovis.
  16. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 12

    The intrigue is certainly mounting! You are certainly weaving an incredible and very twisted plot. While all of your stories are fantastic, this one is exceeding your norm. Good going @Josh Aterovis !
  17. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 30

    This is such a sensuous and emotional story, @Tony S. Thank you very much for taking your time to write it for us. Looking forward to reading the next one now!
  18. Joseph OHara

    Epilogue

    @Tony S., that was a wonderful and emotional story! That was the first of your writings I have read but now intend to read the rest! Thank you for your contribution to my pleasure.
  19. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 11

    Well done @Josh Aterovis ! The intrigue is building. You're doing a fine job. I can't wait until the next chapter on Wednesday. Thanks again for your wonderful work. You weave your plots so well, providing great entertainment value for everyone.
  20. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 10

    A wonderful chapter! The intrigue is building moment by moment. I can't wait for Chapter 11. Excellent writing Josh! keep up the good work.
  21. Hopefully the Seachange series will get it's next story sooner rather than later. This is too good a series to stop for very long. Your writing is excellent and your plot lines are riveting. Please keep up the good work and don't forget we're waiting with baited breath.
  22. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 7

    I would love to see a Kandanga Falls book two. Hopefully it starts when Nate comes out of the service and back to his friends (Hopefully for life) . Your stories are all so artfully done and are much appreciated by myself and many others. Thank you very much.
  23. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 6

    I would love to see a book TWO of Kandanga Falls. Hopefully it starts when Nate comes out of the service and returns to his dear friends (hopefully for life). Your stories are so artfully written and I'm sure they are enjoyed by many others besides myself. Thanks again for your contributions.
  24. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 9

    I have read just about all of your work and find it all excellent!
  25. Joseph OHara

    Chapter 9

    The intrigue is captivating I appreciate the rapidity to which you're posting chapters. So many times writers drag it on forever. Keep up the good work and post another one as soon as you can. Thanks again
×
×
  • Create New...