Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Chapter 90

    I'd rather shop Savile Row, Jermyn Street, Sloane Street and New Bond Street.
  2. PrivateTim

    Chapter 90

    Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Will has had an INCREDIBLY easy life. Other than the day in Paris when he was kidnapped and having to flee the WTC, he has lived the cushiest life imaginable. Lots of people lost loved ones on 9-11 without billions of dollars to help them cope.
  3. PrivateTim

    Chapter 90

    “I am,” I said. “I postponed clubbing until tomorrow.” The grateful look I got from Travis was worth all the money we’d spent on shopping today. I am glad they postponed. I keep waiting for a Curtis Buck revenge shoe to drop. I am also anxious to see Will in college. I loved my freshman year of college, the freedom from my family, dorm life, dining hall adventures, football weekends, etc. Is Will going to allow himself to enjoy ordinary student life as Wade did, or is he going to separate himself because he thinks these people are below him?
  4. Interesting literary tool, putting characters in privacy pods (cars). A car, especially a small car, can create a conducive environment for conversation, as we saw. Being gay in the Navy wasn't that hard, according to my family members who served. You just had to be discrete and careful, which means no gay in the Schluter-Crampton clan could ever serve.
  5. “Right,” he said skeptically. I was starting to piece together the puzzle that was this guy. He seemed honest and honorable, the kind of guy who wouldn’t break the rules, but he was also shy and a little insecure, and completely clueless about how gorgeous he was. And Will is going to do everything in his power to entice Colin to betray his honor... Colin fits the bill? A midshipman at Annapolis, who is forbidden gay sex? Plebes also have very little liberty. Colin's lifestyle would be ten times worse than Zach's.
  6. “Have you talked to him recently?” I asked, trying to figure out if they’d broken up, or if there was a big rift between them. That really worried me, because Jake had been good for my father, at least so far. - “I don’t get it,” I said. He glared at me again. Stef and I shared a knowing glance over his extreme emotional fluctuations. “You talk like things are fine between you, but you are seriously pissed off at him.” I don't hate Will. I do hate that he is such a flaming hypocrite. If someone probed about his relationships like this they'd find their Ferragamo's cut in pieces. “Were you aware that Ryan is copulating in your house?” I asked Grand. - “They fuck,” I said casually, like it was an ongoing thing, which it may be, I don't hate Will. I do hate that he is such a flaming hypocrite. Here he is part JJ (tattletale), part Stef (gossip), 100% bitch up in OPB (other people's bidness).
  7. Not funny. With JJ's other issues, a body image dysphoria is no laughing matter.
  8. PrivateTim

    Chapter 75

    Elizabeth Danfield Sabrina Granger
  9. PrivateTim

    Chapter 74

    Wade.... if Judi Dench sits next to at the funeral, move!
  10. PrivateTim

    Chapter 73

    The person who needs psychoanalyzing is Will. It is like abused woman syndrome going back to Zach, despite how many times he dicks him over.
  11. PrivateTim

    Chapter 65

    You just like the idea of a big, studly Eye-talian named John ravishing a dude name Jeremy 🤣
  12. PrivateTim

    Chapter 72

    I think Brad knows precisely how to handle JJ. Proof of that will be when JJ keeps the appointments. Brad is absolutely right to force JJ to keep his commitment to get a new shrink when he moved to NY. Who cares if the NYC subway was actually using tokens or not. The imagery of JJ Getting a handful of subway tokens was delicious and brilliant. Fick..... don't be giving Arbour any ideas. Nope, not ever. I got to my room, opened my door, still pondering what their issues were, only to find someone there waiting for me. Zach was sitting in one of my chairs reading. Damn! Where is Elizabeth Danfield when you need her!
  13. PrivateTim

    Chapter 71

    “After all that Alex has been through, he was worried about being at this party?” I asked, stunned. How selfish could one person be? Said Will with zero self-awareness. Will, who demands to be included in all the family goings on, blow off a major meeting because he is getting fucked. How selfish could one person be? I am sure Sabrina, the Middle Aged Witch, isn't quite done yet, nor How Do You Handle A Problem Like Maria (Ortega).
  14. PrivateTim

    Chapter 70

    Elizabeth Danfield would not kill her son and son-in-law. She's done a lot to protect Alex and Sue Ellen's (not an error) marriage and now this whole deal was to protect Alex and Ricky.
  15. PrivateTim

    Chapter 69

    Elizabeth Danfield isn't as bad as you say, or the first Lady Granger would have been dead a long time ago and no one would have been the wiser. Cameron, whom I am sure was treated well, was 'borrowed' to insure the safety of his nephew, Ricky. Elizabeth Danfield had to double cross Preston. No, I am sure that Lady Granger, possibly working with Maria Ortega, was behind that.
  16. PrivateTim

    Chapter 68

    I wanna get back to all the people wanting to murder each other.......
  17. PrivateTim

    Chapter 67

    Okay, true confessions..... of all the bare asses in CAP, and that is a considerable number, John Hobart's would be my first pick to see. In just a few more years, I probably could have when the "naked selfies in the bathroom mirror" became an obligatory rite of passage in the teen years.
  18. PrivateTim

    Chapter 66

    Wade isn't monogamous, but sex was more meaningful to him than just recreation, more special than that, and not a game or a notch on a belt. JJ is kind of the same way. I like both of them better for it and think worse of Matt and Will. I don't even know what to make of Stef.
  19. PrivateTim

    Chapter 65

    Hey, Will was less annoying and more mature this chapter..... unfortunately, since this is a reread, I know hos new found maturity is short lived. 🤣
  20. PrivateTim

    Chapter 64

    Darius nailed it. It is more of JJ being a tattletale instead of putting on big boy pants and dealing with it. JJ acknowledged that the email was a pre-emptive strike against Stef because of hitting the Panic Alarm. John didn't didn't do it "right in front of JJ", he was in his room with the door closed. As a side note, as I said last chapter, I am pretty sure the condo was put in trust for Maddy. Also, the Maui house, while Will might be the one to use/enjoy it the most, I don't believe it is in Will's name, I believe it too is in a family trust.
  21. PrivateTim

    Chapter 63

    Stef was insensitive. I think all I will say in a minor defense of him, is that he is having a very tough time adjusting to aging. This Fashion Week was a time for him to bust loose. When he reflects on it, he will see he was wrong and apologize to JJ. In the world of CAP, nothing is too indulgent. Dillion is clueless. One wonders what will wake him up. John didn't blow anything (other than that universal issue in the CAP series of never locking a door). He didn't go out looking to get laid, but when you are hungry, and then someone plops down a whole prime rib in front of you, complete with Yorkshire pudding, creamed horseradish and au jus, what's a guy to do? No, not trespassing and JJ isn't a part owner or listed on any ownership documents. The condo is Maddy's, held in a trust for her. I'd have dumped a pitcher of ice water on them.
  22. PrivateTim

    Chapter 62

    The great thing about rereading a story is there are no time gaps. I looked at the time between Chapter 61 and 62 and it was considerable, but nothing that deserves an apology. If the story remained unfinished like With Trust (where Nelson meets a young painter), then I would have been eternally grateful for the 61 we got. I love Stef using a cattle prod on JJ. It seems to be the only way to get through to him.
  23. PrivateTim

    Chapter 61

    JJ is the one who needs to be bitch slapped. If he had told John how he felt initially, they would not be where they are. If he John how he felt honestly when John came back from camping, they'd have been in a better place. If he told John NOW how he felt, things would be better. I remember saying this same thing in a chapter in the future..... if JJ would communicate, he'd be a lot happier person.
  24. PrivateTim

    Chapter 89

    OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Somewhat a spoiled rich kid? He has grown a tiny bit. Going from not destroying $1 million in property, drugging people, stealing $50,000 and running away to Hawaii to blowing up on your boyfriend whose life is in danger, raging at him, giving him the aggressive shoulder bump and running away to the ship's weight room is a slight improvement. Real growth would have been waiting out his boyfriend's rant. It is not Brad's to use without consulting Sierra.
  25. PrivateTim

    Chapter 60

    I assume Dillon is hiding the fact that he got the black eye from his father because he is gay. Let's hope the Schluter Foundation can grant him tuition and living expenses to a college not near his home. Zach needs to be a road bump on the 405 Freeway.
×
×
  • Create New...