-
Posts
4,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
17 chapters later we are still waiting...... maybe tomorrow we find out.
-
I think Will will remove the threat by demanding the ticket back from Zach. Only when Travis has the ticket in his hand will he be able to relax/ Meh, Will's been speaking before he thinks since he turned 13 and been rude and an ass-wipe over and over, that's why I hope the Tiger shark, Moray eel and swordfish are arguing over who gets the first crack at Will. Will has had two very good therapists help him see things more clearly, plus a supportive environment. Travis is virtually alone and has no support system. The problem isn't Curtis Buck's control of Travis, but the morals clause in the trust. I think there is reason to believe, unless the clause was written very specifically, that being gay alone would not be enough for a CA court to declare Travis 'immoral'. Now Will having sex with four people in less than a 24 hour period might do it...... good thing there are no morals clauses for him.
-
I've never been a fan of most of the Hayes men, Matt, Robbie, Zach, Frank, and Fred, but each have had moments of redemption and clarity. I hope Zach is sincere and has turned a corner.
-
This sounds like an old time radio drama, "What will Will do about Zach? And what will happen with Clarie? Can her family be restored? Remember to smoke Chesterfields and tune in next week to find out!" Every board needs burrs to keep them honest, whether or not the burrs are right is almost irrelevant, the dissent at least slows down the train so everyone gets a good view. Why has no one considered it might be Travis Buck? You have to watch out for the quiet, introverts sometimes. A lot goes on underneath the surface.
-
Whether or not Will trusts his family and Ryan is not the issue. It is still not Will's place to out Travis, whom Will knows to be intensely protective of his privacy. Neither is it Will's place to reveal that Sierra was raped, especially with Ryan in the room, and maybe with John and Marie in the room. There are reasons that the media doesn't reveal victim names in rape cases.
-
I think Will has ZERO right to be outraged given his past history with destroying cars, including slashing all four tires of Zach's. A simple, "no it wasn't me.... this time", would have sufficed. “Then answer my question,” he said, being a little bitch. .....said the queen of being a little bitch.
-
I almost commented last chapter how nice it was that Will and Travis managed to have fun and enjoy each other without getting wasted on drugs or alcohol. That got blown up in the first line of this chapter. I continue to fail to see the attraction to a drug that makes you vomit, and ditto for drinking so much that you do. I evaluate most things in life on a pain vs pleasure scale, be it a friendship, an activity, a client, or whatever. I learned quickly I didn't get enough pleasure out of getting wasted drunk to counteract the pain of vomiting and hangover, so I didn't do much of that. I knew from watching friends with silly-cybins, X, K, etc. that I didn't want to do any of those ever, and certainly never had a desire for coke or meth, which were just over the top. I believe all things in moderation, drinking, gambling, sex because I've seen the destruction in friends lives from those three things and drugs, no thanks.
-
Fun chapter, I hope Patrick warms up to Travis. The villain here is Zach. Can't wait to see Bellona's reaction to Patrick's improvements. You see where Patrick really is a pro and JJ is still a novice. JJ's concept might have worked for himself or a 6'2", 120 pound model, but not on someone as buff as Will.
-
I don't like that Will keeps pushing on Travis to come out to more people. Will has ZERO CONCEPT of how hard and potentially dangerous it can be to come out for many people. Not everyone has two gay fathers, two gay grandfathers, a lesbian mother and a gay step father. Not to mention being outed could cost Travis $250 million.
-
Fornicate George and the whole Granger clan. CAP is our past, our present and our future. 🤣
-
This time through, this line struck me: “Well, I’m trying to figure out why Travis doesn’t like bottoming,” I said. Travis smacked me playfully. Will "Stay Outta My Business" Schluter, has NO BUSINESS talking about Travis's sexual choices and preferences, especially when he knows Travis is an intensely private person. Will will never be mature in my mind until he gets his temper out of control. He seems ready to fly off the handle at any slight. He also is just now starting to figure out everyone is different and has different ways of dealing with things. Will confronts things like a bulldozer. Every obstacle is something you run into, run over and crush. It never occurs to him you can just drive around an obstacle.
-
If Zach wasn't willing to risk his football career by coming out, he sure is not going to turn murderer and lose his football career. Plus, he doesn't need the money. If I recall, Robbie left a good chunk to all the Hayes kids. In a creepy turn, I am going to predict Travis's father is his grandfather.
-
I don't think Travis will be able to rest easy while Curtis Buck is alive. The best thing that could happen is that Curtis disappears ala Jimmy Hoffa. Make sure a lot of his clothes, computer, phone, passport etc are gone too so it looks like CB skipped town ahead of the authorities. Sean Massey can help Travis find a lawyer to sue Guy Fellowes as well as reporting Fellowes to the COPRAC and try to get him disbarred.
-
Thank you Mark for this marvelous story!
- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I've known gay male couples who had really bad, prolonged, knock down, drag out fights (which is what happens when you are both 'roiding up to impress the fellas at Crunch Fitness) and 6 hours later were fine and all weepy with apologies. I don't say that is healthy, but by comparison Will and Zach was less than a hissy fit. I do think Jeremy is right though, Mark created the scene to make a break between Zach and Will more definitive. I've never been Zach's biggest fan. I didn't/don't think he is good for Will, I've always thought he was a user and always out to take care of himself first. That said, I can understand the absolutely crushing pressure he is under. To be a closeted gay man, and I do believe Zach is gay, not bi, in a situation where you definitively cannot come out, but you still have these persistent, overwhelming desires can be intolerable. I knew two closeted gay wrestlers, who in a similar situation, turned the violence on themselves and committed suicide. The pressure of a dual life was too much to handle.
-
I have always been a big believer in "Knowledge is Power". It is amazing what you can learn when you keep your mouth shut and listen. I don't see an upside to Will busting Zach now. I do hope it is the beginning of the end for Zach, once and for all. He has been nothing but toxic for Will.
-
Will "Wah I Wanna Be Independent" Schluter needs to stop being a pussy and cut those apron strings.
-
I took the more normal route to celibacy, I got married. 🤣😝
-
The conversation between Will and Jeff is one of the reasons I am so opposed to wonton promiscuity. If you only can be satisfied with what is new and shiny, you will never be happy in a committed, monogamous relationship, and I think eventually almost everyone wants a committed, monogamous relationship; even wolfs burn out. And if the wolf doesn't burn out, eventually you get to an age and stage in life where guys ignore you; you are no longer attracted to you enough to respond. Unless you are a billionaire (which means you are attractive forever) old wolfs are replaced by young ones, then what do you have? One of the problems when you have had sex with 100, 200, 300 people, etc is that you DO make judgments and comparisons. What happens when the coolest, most fun, considerate guy you've ever met, isn't that great in bed or has a skinny ass dick? If you didn't have 500 other people to compare him to, it might not be an insurmountable issue. I have one friend, who even at 46 is hot as hell and still looks 25, keeps a spreadsheet of every guy he's ever been with, going back to college when we were roommates. He keeps stats on size, physical characteristics, acts done and then rates them. It really is hilarious and very organized, but he's also been unable to sustain a relationship and it is starting to bug him and so many of his/our friends have paired off, had kids, etc. A wolf is a wolf, even in Peoria. The fact that Will is unaware his phone was trackable is evidence that no one has abused the tracking. In just a couple more years (from 2004) a smartphone won't be tracking just location, but every input. It really isn't different. You can't have one without the other. The records will always be there. What is in play is who has access to the records. Will had better educate himself on online privacy, especially as it relates to Google, theFacebook and phones.
-
I don't think Will will stay at Harvard. I hope he transfers back to UCSD, UCSB or even UCSC (go Banana Slugs!) Will is freaked out his phone is tracking him, while he is a major investor of two of the biggest invaders of privacy in the world. Hard to remember that this is 2004 and the first iPhone is still three years away. It seems like we've ALWAYS had smartphones.
-
Will has not matured much at all. His rage was out of control several times this chapter. I am "vexed" with Will for being unable to control his emotions. A mature person would have handled Cody and Jeff better. A mature person wouldn't have played the high school games with Cam and just told him who he was. You have always been fairly prescient.
-
Will is 17 1/2 and he has had what, 60 sexual partners? Were any of those shallow? In each case did Will spend time getting to know the person, find out things about them? Will was all fired up to get with Jeff, even though Cody told him, he was dating someone. There is not a more self absorbed prick in CAP than Will. Cam is an agent...... an agent in Hollywood...... Will four times (at least four) in this chapter got overly angry and once again showed his immaturity and anger issues. Pretty simple, Will calls Cam and says he'd better come clean with Jeff, or he will. Now that Cam knows who Will is, he is probably smart enough to figure out he needs to tell Jeff first.
-
NO ONE drinks gin on purpose......
-
We have 60 more chapters to fill..... I'm calling Theodore Boone. I think we'll find, that like the Bastille Day Party, it is very easy for a charity to get off track and forget what its purpose is.
-
I know Jeremy likes to do "Faces for Mark's Stories", but I think I've nailed Will.
