-
Posts
4,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
As I recall, he bought the house on Maui with family money and Brad wound up approving of the purchase, even if grudgingly so.
-
Which is the point. As a freshman at Harvard he has to live in the dorms. There is no staff in the dorm to do his laundry. Now maybe Will would engage a fluff & fold service in Cambridge.... if he knows they exist. On point #2, Brad should have cut Will off and insisted Stef did too. Will didn't like people trying to run his life (at 13 years old), but he was fine with people paying for his extravagant lifestyle. "He what pays the piper gets to call the tune" is a valuable lesson to learn.
-
Let me help you... ummm, call it Folsom Blues... Brad is the narrator..... Chapter 1, Scene 1 "Slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down." You can take it from there
-
I didn't say I expected it, I said it is what I'd like to see. Sooner or later, real life would slap Will in the face. I've seen it happen rich kids I know. The lucky ones are on probation, the unluckiest ones are dead. The situations with Jeff were realistically played out. They are not with the Golden Child. Even Calvert lost an arm.
-
Will has been out of control, indulged, unconstrained by any adult or law since he was 13. He has had more chances than a mouse in a cheese factory.
-
That is kind of why I want to see Will's freshman year. I want to see Will have to follow rules, norms and conventions. The world not bending to his whims. Having to live in a dorm, getting a roommate he doesn't know, mandated class, dorm meetings, all the rest. Maybe even get busted for underage drinking.
-
I'm curious to where we jump to next? Is it just to the freshman year at Harvard? Will Matt and Wade reappear? Or do we jump to Will's senior year at Harvard, Zach is in the NFL, Travis is in NYC.... or back to Brad as a narrator? Jake?
-
More pieces fall into place. I fucked one of my best friend's mother when I was in high school and I didn't feel preyed upon or skeezy, more like a macho dude. I did feel guilty around my friend, but he revealed to me once that he knew she was hitting on (and succeeding) with friends of his. He was more embarrassed than upset. The whole family was kinky though. His parents were divorced because his father bedded dozens of women, he and I did a wild four way with our girlfriends and I got with his three younger brothers one at a time. Wild. So I do get these messed up sexual dynamics. Thanks Mark for your consistency in banging out these chapters (pun definitely intended).
- 54 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Faces for Mark's Stories
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Oddly enough, neither did Walt Disney. -
You can't play mind games with a cat. You will lose.
-
Hardly few.... you have 14 chapters to go to catch up.
-
Motel? The Beverly Hills Hotel is a 5* luxury hotel in the Dorchester Collection, owned by the Sultan of Brunei. Discretion is one of their bywords.
-
I'd laugh if I didn't know how true that is.
-
You mean the chapter where Zach lures Travis and Will to the beach, where Curtis murders both Travis and Will 😈
- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I KNEW I shouldn't have gone to lunch. It's nice that the full story is starting to flesh out. I have no idea how many chapters are left. I wonder where the story can go from here. Will Curtis Buck survive through the end of the story? Who will narrate the next story (since apparently my suggestion of The Nap Year, narrated by Riley & Madi has been rejected). Thanks Mark and Team for this three year odyssey.
- 26 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Cuddling? Do I LOOK like an Obama pajama boy?
-
Uh yeah..... and there are women who fall in love with serial killers in prison.....
-
Faces for Mark's Stories
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Except Brad wouldn't be a KS clone/twin, just resemble. -
Sorry, but I am not very good with fancy words. Is "enigmatic" a synonym for "psycho-bitch-asshole" and "compelling" a synonym for "deserving-of-a-horrible-death"? If so, then I completely understand. And no, Zach would not be having a three-way with Taylor and Curtis. Taylor is too possessive of her father and her father understands the danger of his affair with his daughter being exposed.
-
Faces for Mark's Stories
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Yes. -
Faces for Mark's Stories
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
I think Brad is Kelly Slater with hair. Will could easily be a young Kelly Slater. -
Faces for Mark's Stories
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
I don't remember John Hobart having any gay hook-ups besides Zach and Will. As to Alistair, he is most likely going to go to Harvard so he is more likely to see Will than JJ. Harvard-Westlake sends on average12 students a year to Harvard, and 40 to Boston universities. That is about 10% of any given senior class. Alistair is most likely a more confident, mature person after three years on the Upper School campus. -
It is kind of the same thing they say about being crazy. When you are poor, they call you crazy; when you are rich, they call you eccentric. When you are poor and fucked up, they call you dysfunctional; when you are rich and fucked up, they call you distinguished. Look at the Hearsts, the Gettys, the Mondavis, the Crockers. etc.
- 31 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Bucks are messed up, but actually not that much worse than many of the dynastic families in CA and probably other areas as well. I do think Jake, Brad, Stef and John Paul need to make a house call on Curtis and explain to him that if anything happens to Travis, he will experience a very slow, exquisitely painful death. Thanks Mark for the Thanksgiving feast.
- 31 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
-
Well it's been three regular years since The Gap Year started, but not quite five months in Gap Year time.
