Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Punishment

    Nope. It's a rough chapter.
  2. CassieQ

    Unrequited

    Thank you!
  3. CassieQ

    Propositions

    Thank you. I can't deny "twisted"
  4. CassieQ

    Emily Mancini

    Good instincts
  5. CassieQ

    First Time

    Somehow I always seem to see the word disturbing associated with this story. But that is okay. One of my favorite books is described the same way and it's better than boring right? I'm glad you find it interesting!
  6. CassieQ

    Warm

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the characters and the story
  7. CassieQ

    Complications

    XVI. Complications A short time later, fully bathed and dressed, Brandon and Jordan went down to join Sumna and Jassa at the large round table. Naani set down a platter of fragrant bread and honey, a Charion breakfast staple, along with some fresh fruit and milk. There was a small egg for each of them, a rare treat. Brandon carefully peeled the egg, then stuffed the entire thing in his mouth, relishing the taste. He wasn’t a huge fan of eggs on Earth, but somehow the rarity
  8. CassieQ

    Prophecy

    Thanks for reviewing! Everyone is in agreement...Keith needs to go! Glad you are enjoying it!
  9. Things are definitely looking up!
  10. Keith is very strange, but very smart. Worth keeping an eye on.
  11. CassieQ

    Prophecy

    XV. Prophecy Training with Naani was exhausting. Understanding what Naani was telling him was one thing. Putting it into practice was another case entirely. Editing or censoring the amount of information coming off his brain required a level of concentration that was totally foreign to Brandon. It seemed to come much easier to Jordan. Naani explained that it was because Jordan was a natural introvert—not his exact words, but as close as the language barrier could get—and that made it
  12. Thank you. Hope you continue to enjoy
  13. Thank you. This was a hard chapter to write.
  14. CassieQ

    When the Wall Fell

    This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
  15. He's thinking alright
  16. Keith is a creep, definitely. The relationship between the two of them starts to make more sense later on.
  17. It is a little bit. It's a dark path Brandon is looking at.
  18. Disturbing, frightening, creepy...sounds like a winner to me! But seriously, I am glad to hear the word disturbing, because that is often what I aim for. It's a complicated series, no doubt about it, but well worth it (at least I think so).
  19. I take creepy as a compliment. Thank you!
  20. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for commenting!
  21. CassieQ

    Tertiary

    XIV. Tertiary Brandon’s mind was full of memories; memories of his life, moments caught with family, friends, himself. The screaming panic on the first day of kindergarten, watching his mom leave the room. Dangling upside down from the monkey bars, the sun in his face, blinding him. Curiosity mixed with distaste as his dad lifted him up to see the tiny, smelly bundle in his mom’s arms that was his new baby sister. Nervous knots in his stomach on the first day of high school. His first
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This is fascinating. I like it
  23. CassieQ

    Unrequited

    I'm glad you like it and thanks for the review! Only 7 chapters, I'm afraid, no more.
  24. CassieQ

    Retribution

    Glad to see Samuel's revenge met with your approval Thanks for the review!
×
×
  • Create New...